Menu

I said no more puppies, I said no more puppies ever....

Lizzie in Ma

Welcome to the "what was I thinking" club! Adorable. 

And as much as our puppy has driven me crazy, pets are such a huge blessing. Especially when dealing with trauma, fear, anxiety, grief, etc. And what could be more of a symbol of hope for the future than a sweet baby puppy that has so much growing up to do? 

Good job mama. 

Edited by ktgrok
  • Like 11

Anything that can bring a smile like that to her face is worth the work. Long ago, in some of the darkest moments of my life, it was a dog in my bed and my mom on the phone that helped me walk through them. Whatever it takes, mama.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

Edited by ILiveInFlipFlops
  • Like 7

Aww, man. I'm dealing with pet grief at the moment and I feel like I don't want any more dogs or cats ever again. But I guess it is easy to think that right now.

• Like 2

Oh, we are in the same boat!  We have had him 2.5 weeks.  I almost gave him away to a nice dog lady last week, but my little guy went into absolute hysterics and I relented.  I dreamed all night about how to get rid of it, but I'm working on acceptance.  It's a lot of work.

• Like 1

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/xlpRzo1VkQzL76JoOlUJxoRnWNavAhikf6438IKjH8R

See if this link works, video of Jenny with the baby. ;)

Oh my goodness, thank you! What a happy video!

A side tangent: I am sharing all of these pics and videos with kids here. I wish you could hear the squeals and excitement. It is perfect timing. We lost our catahoula in Dec, after a fight with lymphoma. Seeing your baby now is just the right thing to move along the healing here, too. Puppies are magic. Even DH was misty eyed at your baby pics! So beautiful. They are wonderful dogs.

• Like 3