Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

What's with the ads?

Lizzie in Ma

I said no more puppies, I said no more puppies ever....

:001_wub:  :001_wub:  :001_wub:  What a beautiful pup!!

We have a 2-year-old Catahoula/Aussie who looks a lot like that. I love that mix of breeds! They are incredibly loyal dogs and smarter than most people.

• Like 2

Welcome to the "what was I thinking" club! Adorable. 

And as much as our puppy has driven me crazy, pets are such a huge blessing. Especially when dealing with trauma, fear, anxiety, grief, etc. And what could be more of a symbol of hope for the future than a sweet baby puppy that has so much growing up to do? 

Good job mama. 

Edited by ktgrok
  • Like 11

Oh my! Gorgeous! What a beautiful puppy! And girl.

Catahoulas are absolutely the most loyal, devoted dogs ever. So smart. So much energy. I big puffy heart them. :)

At least it's not a pony. :D

• Like 3

I hope the puppy brings your family much joy and laughter. And yes, definitely easier to house that a pony! :rofl:

• Like 3

Anything that can bring a smile like that to her face is worth the work. Long ago, in some of the darkest moments of my life, it was a dog in my bed and my mom on the phone that helped me walk through them. Whatever it takes, mama.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

Edited by ILiveInFlipFlops
  • Like 7

Aw we're puppy grandmas together.  

Yeah, I said the same thing.  We chose the name Oliver.   :blush:  :thumbup:

• Like 3

Aww, man. I'm dealing with pet grief at the moment and I feel like I don't want any more dogs or cats ever again. But I guess it is easy to think that right now.

• Like 2

So cute!  I do not even go near puppies since I would cave in a heartbeat! But I will say that money can't buy happiness unless you spend that money on a puppy.

• Like 2

Aww, man. I'm dealing with pet grief at the moment and I feel like I don't want any more dogs or cats ever again. But I guess it is easy to think that right now.

hugs...

• Like 3

And what could be more of a symbol of hope for the future than a sweet baby puppy that has so much growing up to do? 

Beautiful!

• Like 1

Congratulations to you and your family and thank you for giving the puppy a wonderful home.

• Like 2

:grouphug: :grouphug:

• Like 1

Psssst, Lizzie, I keep opening this thread hoping for more pics. :)

A little bit in love with your puppy... it's a catahoula thing.

• Like 2

Dear Lizzie,

Please quit playing with the puppy and post an update!   :P

And maybe another picture...   :001_wub:

How are they doing?

So sweet.

Thinking of you guys and really glad it's not a pony!   :svengo:

• Like 4

Oh, we are in the same boat!  We have had him 2.5 weeks.  I almost gave him away to a nice dog lady last week, but my little guy went into absolute hysterics and I relented.  I dreamed all night about how to get rid of it, but I'm working on acceptance.  It's a lot of work.

• Like 1

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/xlpRzo1VkQzL76JoOlUJxoRnWNavAhikf6438IKjH8R

See if this link works, video of Jenny with the baby. ;)

Oh my goodness, thank you! What a happy video!

A side tangent: I am sharing all of these pics and videos with kids here. I wish you could hear the squeals and excitement. It is perfect timing. We lost our catahoula in Dec, after a fight with lymphoma. Seeing your baby now is just the right thing to move along the healing here, too. Puppies are magic. Even DH was misty eyed at your baby pics! So beautiful. They are wonderful dogs.

• Like 3