Menu

Who's going to tackle Saturday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Hope you have a good night sleep and feel much better tomorrow.

DS12 says the first order of business is buying him ice-cream as tomorrow will be another very hot day. (Had ice-cream at IKEA)

What needs to get done this weekend is to pay the mortgage and get an oil change for the family car. (Done)

We'll find a nice bookstore to hibernate in. (At Barnes & Noble now)

Edited by Arcadia
  • Like 4

Oh no, Jean! Hope you're feeling much better today.  :grouphug:

The plan for today is:

•get my usual morning chores done early

•hit the road and drive to nearby city

•let my three bookworms browse at big bookstore

•get lunch

•pick up new puppies

•come home and let chaos ensue  :)  

• Like 4

Oh, Jean, I hope you feel better very soon!!

Housecleaning

Swim meet prep

Volunteer at meet

Watch Ds swim

Come home and give thanks for a/c, shower and fall into bed.

It is going to storm here all day, so the clouds will keep it marginally cooler, but the rain will make our team's outdoor space a mud pit and the pool area (inside) extra crowded, hot and crazy. The pool is grounded, so thunder doesn't stop the meet, but the doors are all supposed to stay closed to keep it grounded properly.

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 4

Oh, Jean! I hope you are better today! Today is full of chores, with a little fun at the end. I have been busy this morning and am just now sitting down to breakfast.

To do:

Ds2 to judo (done)

Dh taking swimmers to faraway pool

Ds1 to work

Clean bathrooms (done)

Pay bills (done)

Clean kitchen after breakfast

Jen things

Go shopping (not going to buy- no $ but still love to look)

Pick up dd2 from first date

Home for dinner

Have a great day!

• Like 4

Jean, I'm so sorry you are sick! Feel better soon!

Ds won the 2nd place trophy for the meet this weekend. It's his first meet trophy in all 4 years of swimming, so he's glad he swam during the school year this year. It definitely improved his abilities a lot. 

• Like 5

Jean, I'm so sorry you are sick! Feel better soon!

Ds won the 2nd place trophy for the meet this weekend. It's his first meet trophy in all 4 years of swimming, so he's glad he swam during the school year this year. It definitely improved his abilities a lot. 

Yeah!

Congrats to him

• Like 1

:cheers2:   Tackle this thread newbie alert!!!

Jean - Hope you're feeling better!

Arcadia - I 1000% agree with your son.  Thanks for reminding me that I have bills to pay today.

Selkie - What kind of puppies?? 

Amy - Congrats to your son!!

Jen - :001_wub:  First date...is she nervous?

Saturdays are usually our do-nothing days but today was nuts.  My ILs decided to drive from FL to OK to visit for a week and come for their first (and only so far) great-grandaughter's 1st birthday party today.  This was their first time to meet her too.  This INFJ has had way too much face-to-face "people" interaction today so I'm hibernating to recharge because hubby's family are all coming over here for a family lunch tomorrow.  :blink:

• Like 3

I finished lesson 4!  :party:

It's been a hard lesson simply because I have been brainless yesterday and today because of feeling poorly.  But I did a bit  yesterday.  And a bit this morning.  And finally finished this evening.  I hope that when I look at it again tomorrow or the next day that it makes sense! 

• Like 5

Home at last! It sounds like people had good days today...congrats to your son, Amy! I didn't hear much about the date, but the movie was "good." Though, things seemed to go well and she came home and immediately called one of her best friends and disappeared for a while.

I am curious, but will be held out of the loop for a few days and then she might drop a few hints.

• Like 4

:cheers2:   Tackle this thread newbie alert!!!

Jean - Hope you're feeling better!

Arcadia - I 1000% agree with your son.  Thanks for reminding me that I have bills to pay today.

Selkie - What kind of puppies?? 

Amy - Congrats to your son!!

Jen - :001_wub:  First date...is she nervous?

Saturdays are usually our do-nothing days but today was nuts.  My ILs decided to drive from FL to OK to visit for a week and come for their first (and only so far) great-grandaughter's 1st birthday party today.  This was their first time to meet her too.  This INFJ has had way too much face-to-face "people" interaction today so I'm hibernating to recharge because hubby's family are all coming over here for a family lunch tomorrow.  :blink:

Heather, they are six-week-old labs, a brother and sister. They're goofy and adorable and we're having the best time with them. I hope to post some pics within the next couple days!

• Like 4