Menu

Accountability Thread: 7/9-7/15

Good morning. I'm ready to lose summer and go right to fall where things are less hectic. Today I have writing, shopping, a dinner with family at night, and wrangling everything for tomorrow when there are dentist appointments, a trip up north to get concrete pipe and a visitation to go to in the evening. 

The rest of the week doesn't look a whole lot easier. But I'll make it work somehow.

Good morning. Today's schedule:

Chores

DH takes boys to the dentist

Clothes shopping for me, which I hate

Pick up boys at the dentist

DH takes off up north to fetch another stick of concrete pipe

Housekeeping

Writing

Cook something

Visitation

I think that's it.

That sounds nice. Except the trip to the grocery store. I went clothes shopping yesterday, and it was less awful than I feared. I shop thrift store only for my clothes (between work and life I ruin clothes too quickly for me to pay full price for them) and actually found quite a bit of what I was looking for. Including a pair of dress shoes for summer and winter. And they were half price to three-quarters reduced from the thrift store price because they were cleaning out for fall things, I think. 

Today's schedule:

Chores

Phone calls

School:

Latin-start lesson 16, workbook

Math-lesson 1

Poetry-the rhetorical question, practice and activities

Science-reading

Art-project for Thursday's painting

For me: Latin, Geometry, Writing, Housekeeping, Writers' Meeting tonight.

• Like 1

Good morning!

Today's schedule:

Chores

Obtain a new and fascinating array of chigger bites and mosquito bites whilst picking peaches

Go home, eat some of those peaches and prep a few for pie

Because pie is how you treat bug bites

School:

Latin-continue lesson 16

Math-lesson 2

Literature-continuing with The Hobbit

History-reading Arkansas State History, which probably included bug bites

Logic-Tu Quoque fallacy

For me: Latin, Geometry, Writing, Housekeeping, Make pie.

• Like 1

Good morning. The pie was good. :drool5:

Today's schedule:

Chores

Art-I have a still life I want to work on, and I plan to buy a few new brushes for myself

Latin-continue lesson 16

Math-lesson 3

Poetry-finish lesson 24, review

Science-reading

For me: Art, Latin, Geometry, Writing, light housekeeping. Tomorrow is going to be a bear when it comes to scheduling, but Saturday ought to be better. An early bedtime is in order, I think.

• Like 1

Okay. I got through the day, got my 3000 words written, drew a lovely picture of quince fruit on a table (really pretty, I think I'll draw it again a few times before I paint it) and more or less figured out what will happen with the schedule tomorrow. It's not going to be fun (day starts at 4:30 in the morning and probably ends at 9:00 tomorrow night, and then I have to be up at 5:30 on Saturday and not home until 3:00 or 4:00). I'll be glad when things settle down again in August.

• Like 1

wow, Critter, that is going to be tough!  We don't have much planned again today, picking up Ds from church camp, getting dd to and from work.  Tomorrow is going to really be fun because we need to get ds to his drop off for drill, get dd to work and get some stuff done for church in there somewhere along with regular house chores and cat wrangling.

• Like 1