Menu

What's with the ads?

RoughCollie

Son at ER - please pray. FINAL update in OP

Lithium is an excellent drug to supplement other antidepressant medications.  Something else to consider that is rare but can work wonders:  Ritalin is sometimes used for treatment resistant depression.  Also upping TSH with synthroid is sometimes done with efficacious effects. 

• Like 2

Lithium is an excellent drug to supplement other antidepressant medications. Something else to consider that is rare but can work wonders: Ritalin is sometimes used for treatment resistant depression. Also upping TSH with synthroid is sometimes done with efficacious effects.

Interesting. One of mine is on Lithium and Lamictal as the dynamic duo but is also on Dexedrine (another ADHD med) and synthroid for thyroid. We have near stability....minor blips but nothing major at all.

• Like 1

I'm so glad to hear your ds is home and feeling better than he was. I hope the medication helps him continue to feel better and better.

• Like 1

I'm so glad that he is back home and the treatment is helping. I am praying for continued progress for your ds!

• Like 1

Sounds really positive!  I'll be keeping him in prayers that all continues to go well.  Enjoy time with your lad(s)! 

• Like 1