Menu

Incredible Opportunity to Earn Three Credits at Trinity International University in Deerfield, IL

Ds 17 just participated in the 360 Leadership Institute at Trinity International University in Deerfield, IL, where he earned 3 college credits for $500. How I wish I had thought to post it here earlier!

During the Institute, the students live on campus where they attend classes, listen to speakers, attend chapel, participate in team building activities and take field trips to places like the Art Insttiute in Chicago. They also participate in daily mentor groups where they explore career interests from a Christian perspective.

Room and board, all activities fees, and three college credits are included in the fee - usually more than $1000 per credit hour. But get this, his certificate of completion entitles him to $500 per year in scholarship money if he decides to attend college at Trinity!

He's also eligible for another $500 because I attended the Parent's Day Preview while he was there. And they waived the application fee.

The best part of the experience was that he had a blast living on campus, and it was a great opportunity for him to explore whether Trinity is a fit for him. He plans to attend the Leadership Institute again next year (and will receive another $2000 in scholarship money if he does so). Put it on your calendar for June of next year if you have a student who migh be interested in attending and feel free to messaged me with questions.

https://undergrad.tiu.edu/student-life/student-involvement/emerging-leaders/360-institute/

Edited by ELaurie
  • Like 2