Menu

What's with the ads?

Hi everyone,

My name is Samantha and I'm a homeschooling mom of 4 littles (8, 6, 4 and almost 1). I stumbled upon this website while googling information about what to read after Alpha Phonics (and I couldn't understand a word about all the abbreviations they were using lol) so I decided to join. I still have to figure this website out, but just saying hi. Oh and we live in the Caribbean.

Welcome!  Check out the General Education & the K - 8 Curriculum boards.  There a  lot of people who can answer questions you may have about homeschooling.

Hello, everyone! :hurray: 

I`m here for two reasons. First of all, as an ex-teacher to be closer to parent`s mind. It`s important for me. Secondly, as a mother of two children to find some interesting and useful tips in a not easy process, in studying. :hat: So, I'm glad to be here. I hope everything is going to be all right!