Menu

Lots of Crocs 50% off since we were just talking about them...

6packofun

A fair warning about crocs: don't wear them while it is raining. I can't tell you the number of times I busted my a--, um backside, while wearing crocs in the rain. It happens when you step onto painted concrete like those outside of stores to let you know you are walking off the curb. I did my first split outside Target that way. Once I was at the local middle school where my son played baseball, it was raining so practice was moved into the gym. Outside of the gym were some steps (7 - 10) going down to the doors. At the top was a painted stripe to let you know that steps were ahead. I stepped on the stripe and missed all the rest of the steps as I fell straight down onto my knees. Luckily I was wearing jeans so despite having a gaping hole in my jeans and on giant one on my knee with lots of missing skin on the rest of that leg, I was okay. And that was the last time I wore Crocs. That's not true. They now sit out my back door where I can slip them on whenever I go into the backyard. 

So the moral of the story is don't wear crocs in the rain.  :001_smile: 

• Like 2

I will not send that link to my wife. She gets their emails. We bought some in their Outlet in Orlando last year. Wonderful service in that store. Here in Colombia they cost a lot more and we cannot be positive they are genuine. Enjoy the Crocs you buy!

Sent from my SM-G355M using Tapatalk

Thanks to this post, I finally caved on a pair of Crocs for myself.

(Plus a new pair for my youngest child, who lives in Crocs, as well as a new pair for oldest DD.) 

I've been wanting something to slip on in the fall/winter, when I walk outside to the mailbox/trashcan.  (In summer, I just slip on flip flops, but that doesn't work when one is wearing socks around the house!)