Menu

2017 AP score distributions

Score distributions have been released for about half the courses and more should be released this week as grading was completed for all exams last Friday. The history and Calculus scores should be coming up next.

I have on my calendar that scores won't be released until July.  Is that still the case or do they ever release them early if they get all the grading done?  Thanks!

I have on my calendar that scores won't be released until July.  Is that still the case or do they ever release them early if they get all the grading done?  Thanks!

Ime, they have never been released earlier than the advertised release date.  However, if your child sent the scores to the college he will be attending in the fall, he may be able to see his scores before the advertised release date by looking at his college info.

• Like 2

DS said AP English Language and Composition exam was hard and he was under the weather that day.

Scores agree.

oh well probably no college credit for that this time (need 4 or 5 at most of the schools he is looking at)

Should we think about CLEP?

There may be grade inflation for community college courses but AP avg closer to a C (3) for the top tests.!

Edited by MarkT