Menu

History...almost figured out...MOH or BF?

Katiebug1976

Ok, so I think I've got our history plans narrowed down. My kiddos will be 8, 11, & 15 this next school year. I have decided I definitely want to use Homeschool in the Woods Project Passport in some way with the younger 2 and maybe even some with my older dd because it's just so awesome. But now my question is do I pair it with MOH vol 1 & some lit books or BF Ancient History pak? I've used MOH years ago with my older kids so I am familiar with how it works, but we've never used BF before...however it looks awesome, too! So this is where I need your help...MOH + lit readers or BF Anceints? Thanks so much in advance for your thoughts. 😊

I think this decision should be based on whether or not you want to find your own books to accompany MOH or if you want a full package with BF that you can supplement if you need or want to. I prefer not to have to hunt down resources with the number or children that I have. We have been Sonlight users for over a decade, but I am transitioning to BF this year, using many SL books as supplements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1