Menu

Poor ER! He sent me a message this afternoon that he is sick at college.

Awww. Poor kid. How awful to be sick AND away from home. I hope he is feeling better soon. That type of stuff usually passes through the system quickly. Unpleasantly, but quickly. I had that happen to me about 15 years ago and ended up with a trip to the emergency room to get IV fluids. The first 12 hours were terrible, then I was on the mend.

:grouphug:

Dana

Oh I'm so sorry! I remember being sick at college. It was so hard - I wanted my mommy!!! Can you send some chicken soup and crackers or something? My mom did that for me and I felt so cared for! Actually, my mom called a friend and asked if she'd help serve it to me. She mailed it to my friend and she served it to me all hot.

((hugs)) I didn't think of it at the time, but it must've been just as hard on my mom not to be able to be there for me!

I spoke with ER last night about 10:00 and he was feeling much better. His roommate's mom had sent chicken soup on Sunday & there were leftovers in the fridge. Great coincidence! ER said he also had Ritz crackers and Gatorade.

He has a mid-term exam this morning (probably taking it right now) and has to give two speeches in his Communications class which meets from 11:00-12:00. Please pray for him!

Thanks for the update, I'm glad he's feeling better. Poor guy, prayers for a good day going out to you both.

I spoke with ER last night about 10:00 and he was feeling much better. His roommate's mom had sent chicken soup on Sunday & there were leftovers in the fridge. Great coincidence! ER said he also had Ritz crackers and Gatorade.

He has a mid-term exam this morning (probably taking it right now) and has to give two speeches in his Communications class which meets from 11:00-12:00. Please pray for him!