Menu

Yucky Thread Titles

mommybee

Eh, best you not come to a farm.  We talk about all sorts of things while eating. ;)

We try to remember at restaurants that not everyone is used to that sort of thing... but I know we fail sometimes.  We also tried to prepare our kids - making sure they knew not to share certain things at school, etc.  One memory that makes us laugh is when we forgot to mention not to share at Sunday School when the teacher asked the youngsters what they did the previous day...  I don't believe she asked again.

• Like 1

Eh, best you not come to a farm.  We talk about all sorts of things while eating. ;)

One memory that makes us laugh is when we forgot to mention not to share at Sunday School when the teacher asked the youngsters what they did the previous day...  I don't believe she asked again.

Now I have to know...what did they do the previous day?

Play a thread title game instead.  Scanning quickly, sometimes with a few words dropping out, pair together two or more thread titles next to each other that together seem silly.  For example right now, looking at New Content, I get:

"what do you do with your family, do those ultrasound pest controls work?"
"I hate team sports, strange things that people say to you in public"

Hopefully that illustrates the idea.  I could list more examples but I'd probably offend someone.