Menu

What's with the ads?

Kinsa

I live in the land of "chemtrails".

Ohmygosh, I swear I live among the absolute most paranoid people on the face of the planet, and if I hear one more person start screaming about the "chemtrails" in the sky I'm going to lose my marbles.

Edited by Kinsa
  • Like 19

Ohmygosh, I swear I live among the absolute most paranoid people on the face of the planet, and if I hear one more person start screaming about the "chemtrails" in the sky I'm going to lose my marbles.

Huh. Until your post, I had never heard of chemtrails. I had to google it. Proof that the USA is geographically diverse? Lol.

• Like 9

if I hear one more person start screaming about the "chemtrails" in the sky I'm going to lose my marbles.

That's probably a good idea. You know, the government tracks kids using microchips hidden in marbles.

• Like 25

I hear ya.  I tried to correct someone that it's "contrail" for *condensation*.  needless to say - they didnt' take it very well.

• Like 9

My brother.  Every conversation with him is like the Twilight Zone.

• Like 7

I have a homeschool friend (more like an acquaintance) who is very much into conspiracy theories, and chemtrails are among her concerns.  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

My parents are getting like this. They keep about 3x the amount of food that I keep plus she cans every summer. They make comments like "when things go bad, you'll be glad you have a place to go with food". Except they only have an old rifle so someone would probably do them in to steal their food.

• Like 4

My parents are getting like this. They keep about 3x the amount of food that I keep plus she cans every summer. They make comments like "when things go bad, you'll be glad you have a place to go with food". Except they only have an old rifle so someone would probably do them in to steal their food.

You only KNOW of the one old rifle...  :lol:

• Like 19

My brother.  Every conversation with him is like the Twilight Zone.

SIL?  I had no idea that was you.   My BIL is whack-a-doodle.   Things like, "Disease didn't used to be a problem.   It wasn't until ..."    I don't even remember what came next because my mind was yelling.  That is just a minor example.  I think the only reason he doesn't wear a tinfoil hat is vanity.   Literally.  

• Like 7

Someone explained chemtrails to my older son who had never heard about them and my older son, knowing full well what is actually in a contrail, started laughing. Just belly laughing, nearly to tears. Then he was like "oh you weren't joking? You actually think that. Well, this is awkward."

Edited by LucyStoner
  • Like 47

I thought for sure when Alex Jones's custody battle went viral - his lawyer admitting he doesn't believe anything he says on that ridiculous show of his, that he's just playing a character to make money all the conspiracy theorist InfoWars crap would blow up, but I see more InfoWars bumper stickers every day.

This is what happens when there's no filter on media and no critical thinking skills taught in schools.

• Like 10

I thought for sure when Alex Jones's custody battle went viral - his lawyer admitting he doesn't believe anything he says on that ridiculous show of his, that he's just playing a character to make money all the conspiracy theorist InfoWars crap would blow up, but I see more InfoWars bumper stickers every day.

This is what happens when there's no filter on media and no critical thinking skills taught in schools.

The crazy runs long and deep on places like YouTube as well.

Stir in a little sovereign citizen movement and you have a bubbling kettle of crazy.

• Like 12

I have a relative who keeps telling my kids about it. So now the kids think WE are lying. Ugh.

I didn't realize it was such a thing until a month or two ago.

• Like 2

The chemtrail stuff is just the entry level nuttiness.

For some real fun, dig into the "your birth certificate is a corporate bond" belief.  Apparently if you scrawl (in red ink only) the correct incantations on your birth certificate, you can send it to the Treasury and they will cash out the millions held in trust under your corporate fiction (your name in all caps) which has been somehow generated by your birth certificate/corporate fiction being traded on the stock market.  Somehow this all ties back to the United States Corporation going bankrupt in 1933, the Rothschild Family and the Vatican.

Be warned, from there you may find yourself learning about Private Attorney Generals, the fact that we are still under the British Crown, that attorneys are British royalty, and on and on.

Oh, I almost forgot about the "missing 13th Amendment", how we are all debt slaves due to the 13th-14th amendments and so on.

Edited by ChocolateReign
  • Like 10

Sigh.

ALL they (and you) need to do for protection is to cover their roofs with aluminum foil.  Seriously, I figured this out after a quick search on the internet.  Is that so hard?  :confused1:

(Oh, and don't forget to wrap your car, too, if you are brave enough to venture out on the roads.  You're welcome.)

• Like 8

Sigh.

ALL they (and you) need to do for protection is to cover their roofs with aluminum foil.  Seriously, I figured this out after a quick search on the internet.  Is that so hard?  :confused1:

(Oh, and don't forget to wrap your car, too, if you are brave enough to venture out on the roads.  You're welcome.)

I am sorry but what you posted seems like misinformation from the United Nations.  Aluminum foil will NOT protect you from chemtrails, but it can help protect you from the min control devices currently in place.

To protect against chemtrails you need a multi-step detoxifying process:

Chlorella - Pulls heavy metals from tissue and encapsulates toxins to prevent reabsorption in the digestive tract.

Pectin - Absorbs heavy metals in the intestines and assists with removal.

Cilantro - Eliminates mercury, lead and aluminum from the body.

Kombu seaweed - Rich in heavy metal-absorbing alginate.

Oxygenated silver - Destroys bacteria, viruses and fungus.

Activated charcoal - Binds to heavy metals for safe removal from the body.

(Note: I absolutely refuse to link the site I got this from for obvious reasons. lol )

• Like 8

Next time you see a "chemtrail" and those folks are around look up to the sky with a big grin, and lean back with your arms open wide. Be grateful for the chemicals, and state concern the wind might be keeping you from getting enough. That'll stop them from chatting you up, anyway. And your DH must work for the federal government, right? Be sure to sprinkle that in before stirring.  :sneaky2:

• Like 12

I am sorry but what you posted seems like misinformation from the United Nations.  Aluminum foil will NOT protect you from chemtrails, but it can help protect you from the min control devices currently in place.

To protect against chemtrails you need a multi-step detoxifying process:

Chlorella - Pulls heavy metals from tissue and encapsulates toxins to prevent reabsorption in the digestive tract.

Pectin - Absorbs heavy metals in the intestines and assists with removal.

Cilantro - Eliminates mercury, lead and aluminum from the body.

Kombu seaweed - Rich in heavy metal-absorbing alginate.

Oxygenated silver - Destroys bacteria, viruses and fungus.

Activated charcoal - Binds to heavy metals for safe removal from the body.

(Note: I absolutely refuse to link the site I got this from for obvious reasons. lol )

CARP!  Foiled by the Satanic monsters of the UN AGAIN!  fainting-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 7

This is interesting.

Here "chemtrails" do not not refer to contrails. Rather to the "trails of chemical spray used in the fields as a pesticide" in the latter it is an appropriate use of the word

• Like 5

CARP!  Foiled by the Satanic monsters of the UN AGAIN!  fainting-smiley-emoticon.gif

It is easy to do.  You probably have also been tricked into thinking your strawman (all caps name on your birth certificate) requires a license to drive along with valid registration and insurance.  That darn UN. :cursing:

• Like 3

Ha!  My husband went on a work trip to Toronto a few weeks ago, and when his taxi driver heard that he was an atmospheric chemist, he started talking about chemtrails!

• Like 4

Every year we get to explain this (and others) at least once in science class...  Unfortunately, I think the info doesn't always sink in.  We're probably part of the conspiracy.

• Like 3

There was a billboard in Reno a few years ago that had a family looking up into the sky with the caption "Stop Spraying Us!" It lasted a few months.

• Like 3

This is interesting.

Here "chemtrails" do not not refer to contrails. Rather to the "trails of chemical spray used in the fields as a pesticide" in the latter it is an appropriate use of the word

FWIW, I'm deep in the heart of farm country and have never heard anyone refer to the output of crop dusters as chemtrails.

• Like 4

FWIW, I'm deep in the heart of farm country and have never heard anyone refer to the output of crop dusters as chemtrails.

I've only ever heard it here-I think in part it's because many (including older generations) are tired of people calling contrails chemtrails. So this is how they are combating it:

This is what a contrail is.

If you want to call something a chemtrail, call THIS a chemtrail (referring to crop dusting)

• Like 3

The chemtrail stuff is just the entry level nuttiness.

For some real fun, dig into the "your birth certificate is a corporate bond" belief.  Apparently if you scrawl (in red ink only) the correct incantations on your birth certificate, you can send it to the Treasury and they will cash out the millions held in trust under your corporate fiction (your name in all caps) which has been somehow generated by your birth certificate/corporate fiction being traded on the stock market.  Somehow this all ties back to the United States Corporation going bankrupt in 1933, the Rothschild Family and the Vatican.

Be warned, from there you may find yourself learning about Private Attorney Generals, the fact that we are still under the British Crown, that attorneys are British royalty, and on and on.

Oh, I almost forgot about the "missing 13th Amendment", how we are all debt slaves due to the 13th-14th amendments and so on.

Yes, it's like they've confused the US Government with magical fairies.

But it IS true that you can use aluminum foil to make a rough and ready Faraday Cage. I don't know if it's sufficient to protect your home electronics from an EMP or keep your annoying guest from playing with their phone at the table, but it IS sufficient to allow you to shoplift even through alarmed doors.

• Like 2

(all caps name on your birth certificate)

Wait, what? Where does uppercase vs lowercase fit into this theory?

• Like 2

Do they also believe the earth is flat?  There's a whole society for people who think that.

Google "birth certificate truth."  It's a very thorough - and thoroughly crazy - conspiracy theory.

• Like 2

The government steals your identity by writing your name in ALL CAPS on your birth certificate. That identity is enslaved and the government uses it to steal money and destroy your human rights. However, you can subvert this by making sure you never write your name in ALL CAPS, because the fictitious person IDNIB is totally different from the real person Idnib.

• Like 3

I won't be able to do the craziness justice but...

It starts with the belief that the United States is really a corporation rather than a government.  This belief comes from different theories, usually centered around the creation of the District of Columbia, the 14th Amendment, and/or FDR selling us to international bankers.

Because the U.S. is a corporation and therefore a fictional person, it cannot do business with you unless you also are a fictional person.  So when you are born, your name is entered into your birth certificate in all capital letters, as doing so creates a corporation/fictional person that then represents you (i.e. your strawman).  (Yes, these people belief a name in all caps automatically makes something a corporation, mainly because incorporation documents capitalize the business name.)

That birth certificate, which represents your corporate fiction not the flesh and blood living person, can then be traded on international exchanges and is worth millions based on your future earnings.  Why? Because...reasons.  (No, really, I have never been able to decipher the arglebargle around this enough to get what they think happens or how someone makes money off of these trades.)

The end result is that those who believe this will commit a crime, get arrested, and then argue in court that the wrong person has been arrested as the court can only contract with the legal fiction, and therefore the flesh and blood person is free to go.  These cases usually start with the sovcit announcing they are appearing by "special appearance" on behalf of the legal fiction which often leads to a confused/irritated judge and lots of laughter in the courtroom.

This leads to all kinds of other bunny trails that are even more confusing/insane than what I just posted.  But to give you some idea of how this looks like in court:

1.) This judge had dealt with these types before and has a lot of fun with this one.

2.) No words can describe this one.

• Like 7

The government steals your identity by writing your name in ALL CAPS on your birth certificate. That identity is enslaved and the government uses it to steal money and destroy your human rights. However, you can subvert this by making sure you never write your name in ALL CAPS, because the fictitious person IDNIB is totally different from the real person Idnib.

Inserting a " : " in your name also disrupts the legal fiction and can keep you from being contracted by the courts. Also referring to your family and/or clan will have the same effect.

:laugh:

• Like 5

Someone explained chemtrails to my older son who had never heard about them and my older son, knowing full well what is actually in a contrail, started laughing. Just belly laughing, nearly to tears. Then he was like "oh you weren't joking? You actually think that. Well, this is awkward."

brilliant!!!!

• Like 2

Inserting a " : " in your name also disrupts the legal fiction and can keep you from being contracted by the courts. Also referring to your family and/or clan will have the same effect.

:laugh:

Like I said: They've confused the US Government with magical fairies. Ill met by moonlight!

• Like 5

Weird. Those of you who are explaining the birth certificate thing, where do you even find out about that? I'm on the internet all day long and have never seen any mention of that, and have only vaguely heard of chemtrails. I'm just curious where the conspiracy theorists are posting this stuff, because obviously I'm missing out on important information. :laugh:   

• Like 5

Weird. Those of you who are explaining the birth certificate thing, where do you even find out about that? I'm on the internet all day long and have never seen any mention of that, and have only vaguely heard of chemtrails. I'm just curious where the conspiracy theorists are posting this stuff, because obviously I'm missing out on important information. :laugh:   

YouTube is a primary conduit.

I stumbled into it when reviewing some sovereign citizen claims related to some court filings.  From there I found their websites, which sent me to the videos and down the rabbit hole.  Some of the court filings are absolutely delicious.

Now I admit I check every now and then to see what some of the ringleaders are up to, and there has been a lot of activity recently.  The new thing among some is playing pretend Judge/Grand Jury/Continental Marshal.  This is ending as well as you would expect with numerous arrests in the past few months.

Edited by ChocolateReign
  • Like 3

So...these sovereign citizen folks...how do they explain the fact that their legal strategies never achieve what they are supposed to achieve?

• Like 4

So...these sovereign citizen folks...how do they explain the fact that their legal strategies never achieve what they are supposed to achieve?

It varies.

Keep in mind that some at the top are scammers.  They never directly put themselves in legal trouble, they just sell "non-legal advice" via seminars backed up by outlandish claims of how people who listen to them always win in court.  When someone follows their instructions and gets arrested, they simply show where the follower made a "mistake" of some sort.  They of course will explain in more detail for more money.

Some of others are simply so delusional that they believe that when it goes wrong for them it just proves how corrupt the corporate government/UN/IMF is, and basically just reinforces their insanity.  This has been happening more and more lately, and is leading to frequent calls for "armed resistance" against tyranny. 

You can easily find videos they have filmed themselves showing them losing in court, yet they some how declare it is a victory of some sort.

A much smaller number snap back to reality and figure out that the arglebargle legalese they have taught themselves doesn't work, and they then slowly back out of the movement.

Edited by ChocolateReign
  • Like 6

Those videos are too much. The crazy runs deep, that's for sure. As the judge, can they order a mental evaluation? I mean, it seems obvious to me in each of those cases that those defendants are not sane.

• Like 1

Me too!
  • Like 1

I'm meeting a lot of homeschoolers in my area that are really into "flat earth." Like, they believe the earth is flat.

My soon to be second grader has already dismissed them as kooks, and told them as much.

• Like 8

A much smaller number snap back to reality and figure out that the arglebargle legalese they have taught themselves doesn't work, and they then slowly back out of the movement.

Would it be too much to hope that the Chief Conspirator snaps out of his arglebargle soon?

• Like 1

Those videos are too much. The crazy runs deep, that's for sure. As the judge, can they order a mental evaluation? I mean, it seems obvious to me in each of those cases that those defendants are not sane.

They can and do. More of them pass than you would suspect. Which blows my mind.

• Like 1

SIL?  I had no idea that was you.   My BIL is whack-a-doodle.   Things like, "Disease didn't used to be a problem.   It wasn't until ..."    I don't even remember what came next because my mind was yelling.  That is just a minor example.  I think the only reason he doesn't wear a tinfoil hat is vanity.   Literally.  

How do people believe this crap? I saw something today being shared on Facebook that said depression only started in 1987. Um, WHAT????

• Like 4

Crazy runs to the bone! I have not met a chemtrail nutter, but I met my first real, live, honest-to-goodness flat earther a few months ago. HOLY MOLY! This right there may be an excellent reason to bring back state mental health hospitals because these people are in serious need of 24/7 supervision, and some fuzzy slippers.

There are a lot of conspiracy anti-science people around here. I really hope they don't hear about this one. They've got enough frazzled head without adding more to it. (Vaccines are a WHO conspiracy to cause mass infertility and shorten life spans. The gubmint has bugged every single home in America.) That last one I love...because there just aren't enough government employees around to listen to 300 million people's drama. They'd be nuts to be listening in here. They'd have to listen to crazy discussions of the differences between Akkadian and Cuneiform, and whether Seamus Heaney or Tolken did the best translation of Beowulf! Earth shattering intel right there.  :glare:

• Like 2