Menu

prayer request for DS

Noreen Claire

I'm not one to usually ask for prayers, but...

We thought that, after several completely uneventful years and a clean EEG just last month, that DS21 was out of the woods with his epilepsy. As of this morning, that is no longer the case.  :crying:

This is especially hard because he is going to have to put his newfound personal freedom (license, car, etc) on hold for the next 6 months. I'm heartbroken for him.

• Like 1

I'm sorry. I know the feeling of trying to figure out why. Biggest trigger here is lack of sleep but changes in weather or oncoming illness can trigger seizures too. And many are just mysteries. Praying he doesn't have any more, and peace to him as he has to deal with the consequences.

• Like 1

Praying for him.  Losing his license was the hardest thing for my then 16 year old boy.  Unfortunately, it took longer than 6 months to get it back.  He has it now though.  May your guy be able to get his too.

Can you do some sort of trade?  Go out for a movie of his choice once per week or something to help "count down" and make it special at the same time?  Is there an option he'd choose to help drain his sorrows?

• Like 1