Menu

sdWTMer, it has come to my attention.....

that you possibly know something about LOST that the rest of us don't know. This is an official harassing thread for you to spill the beans!

Your brother.....

is on the cast?

knows someone on the cast?

is the producer?

lives on the island?

writes for LOST?

knows how to time travel?

can speak Korean?

played the numbers and won the lottery?

tortures people?

has a yellow lab?

holds a grudge against boars?

used to be a monk?

gave birth on an island?

no longer uses a wheelchair?

The most exciting thing I can add is that my sister knows "Ben".

You got Todd and I TOTALLY hooked BTW! We have been getting it through nextlix, one little DVD at a time. We watch all 4 episodes, usually until 2AM then have to send it back and wait for the next one. Todd said "I sure wish we'd remembered to take home the LOST season 1 from the ____ house the other day!" ;)

Yep, after y'all left we plopped down in the den and saw it sitting there. We watch an episode or two almost nightly.

Was I the only one who couldn't hear what the people were saying on that ABC promo? I was having trouble getting it to play, but it seemed to only have music in the background and no voices.

Here is the same preview at a different site with the voices included(again ****spoiler alert****):

Lost previewhttp://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/10/first-real-promo-for-season-5.html

Sorry if the other had voices and it was just my computer :001_huh: (the screen is towards the bottom of the page)