Menu

Wrinkle cream??!!

Squiddles

Do you use something that you love that helps you age gracefully??!

I'm seeing my years show up on my face and as much as I love the idea of embracing my age... I'm getting there faster than my DH and it's making me nervous [emoji51]

I'd love to try a wrinkle cream/anti aging cream that doesn't break the bank!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally found one that works. 5 years ago my skin started aging quickly (age plus autoimmune plus years of not using sunscreen) so I became a skin care junkie. I've tried high end dermatologist prescribed stuff, coconut oil and everything in between. I didn't see results with most despite being consistent for 3-4 months with each.

About 6 months ago I found one that works for me that isn't crazy expensive. ($50 for a 2 month supply so not cheap but not insane) I'm actually seeing my skin improving and it doesn't break me out. And I really like that in the morning I don't feel like I'm washing it all off. Other ones that i tried never felt like they actually got absorbed. They just sort of sat on top.

Maybe you can find one that has these in the price range you are looking for. (Cause I do recognize that $300 a year for cream is a lot so I didn't really stay in your guidelines)

I'm not sure which ingredient is the magic one but these are the ones listed.

It has a stable vit a in it. It's like Retin-a but doesn't burn or cause my skin to peel like retinol did.

It also has vit E, baobab oil, whey protein, amino acids and plankton extract.

• Like 1

I finally found one that works. 5 years ago my skin started aging quickly (age plus autoimmune plus years of not using sunscreen) so I became a skin care junkie. I've tried high end dermatologist prescribed stuff, coconut oil and everything in between. I didn't see results with most despite being consistent for 3-4 months with each.

About 6 months ago I found one that works for me that isn't crazy expensive. ($50 for a 2 month supply so not cheap but not insane) I'm actually seeing my skin improving and it doesn't break me out. And I really like that in the morning I don't feel like I'm washing it all off. Other ones that i tried never felt like they actually got absorbed. They just sort of sat on top.

Maybe you can find one that has these in the price range you are looking for. (Cause I do recognize that $300 a year for cream is a lot so I didn't really stay in your guidelines)

It has a stable vit a in it. It's like Retin-a but doesn't burn or cause my skin to peel like retinol did.

What is the name of it?

• Like 4

What is the name of it?

• Like 1

I use Aqua Glycolic face cream, though the name has been changed to Mederma and I haven't bought a new container yet. 

I use it at night, and in the morning It does make my skin feel soft and smooth, and isn't too pricey. It's a mild glycol acid.

Edited by Jen500
  • Like 1

I use an exfoliant and a retinol product.  My retinol product is prescription, but there are many available without.  I love Paula's Choice exfoliants.  They're the best!  I use salicylic acid since I sometimes get acne.  If you do not have that problem, you might want to get glycolic acid instead.

These might be helpful:

http://www.paulaschoice.com/expert-advice/anti-aging/_/5-Anti-Aging-Secrets-That-Really-Work

http://www.paulaschoice.com/expert-advice/anti-aging/_/how-to-exfoliate-skin

What is the name of it?

Oops. I guess that would have helped. Sorry. Posting pre-coffee.

Younique time correcting night cream. I use that and their charcoal mask and my skin is noticeably better. I was dealing with hormonal acne and so many creams broke me out. The mask cleared my acne and the cream reduces my um laugh lines.

• Like 3

Oops. I guess that would have helped. Sorry. Posting pre-coffee.

Younique time correcting night cream. I use that and their charcoal mask and my skin is noticeably better. I was dealing with hormonal acne and so many creams broke me out. The mask cleared my acne and the cream reduces my um laugh lines.

Is that available off the shelf, or only through a MLM rep?