Menu

Any BiblioPlan users out there?

I used it a few years ago and we are going back next year. I love the flexibility -- so many different resources scheduled so you can use what you want. I love all the extras-- maps, cool histories, timeline, coloring pages, crafts...I love having everyone on the same topic. I like that I can do a lot some weeks, little on others...and do it according to our needs.

• Like 1

I used it a few years ago and we are going back next year. I love the flexibility -- so many different resources scheduled so you can use what you want. I love all the extras-- maps, cool histories, timeline, coloring pages, crafts...I love having everyone on the same topic. I like that I can do a lot some weeks, little on others...and do it according to our needs.

Thx! Why did you leave and why r you returning? What spines did/are you using?

It's our first go at it. We have SOTW, Usborne and KF. I love the books lists. I want to do it all but know that will "kill the puppy". I love the idea of the younger book and the Cool Histories, maps and coloring pages...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx! Why did you leave and why r you returning? What spines did/are you using?

It's our first go at it. We have SOTW, Usborne and KF. I love the books lists. I want to do it all but know that will "kill the puppy". I love the idea of the younger book and the Cool Histories, maps and coloring pages...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally we left to do a 2 yr study on US History. Then I added a kid to schooling and I needed something independent for my olders so we did VP self paced. The kids asked to go back to ding it together next year so we are going back to BP.

As for spines....my youngest will use SOTW because I have it on audio. I am considering the Remember the Days younger spine -- will look at it at convention next week. If I don't get that my bigs will probably use a mix of the companion, history of US, and Kingfisher.

• Like 2

Oh my goodness biblioplan is the best! We did ancients and will absolutely use it again. We used SOTW, the Vos Children's Bible and the Journey bible. We actually scheduled most or the recommended books for k-3 because I didn't feel it was overkill. We even did the Weiss audio stories. We did the crafts and cool history for littles. It is amazing. I have other schedules and biblioplan knocks it out of the park.

• Like 3