Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search
Crimson Wife

Anyone Familiar with "Giggle Time: Establishing the Social Connection" by Susan Aud Sonders?

Giggle Time: Establishing the Social Connection

It was listed as a resource under "Relationship-Based Approaches for Students with Autism" along side FloorTime, RDI, and SCERTS in a book I'm currently reading on working with students who have visual impairments plus autism or atypical social development.

I cannot borrow it through ILL as it is listed as "reference only" and not available for checkout. It is fairly inexpensive used but I am reluctant to order something based solely off a 1 paragraph description.

Giggle Time: Establishing the Social Connection

It was listed as a resource under "Relationship-Based Approaches for Students with Autism" along side FloorTime, RDI, and SCERTS in a book I'm currently reading on working with students who have visual impairments plus autism or atypical social development.

I cannot borrow it through ILL as it is listed as "reference only" and not available for checkout. It is fairly inexpensive used but I am reluctant to order something based solely off a 1 paragraph description.

I have not looked at it before but did you see there's access to preview it through Amazon?

https://www.amazon.com/Giggle-Time-Establishing-Connection-Communication/dp/1843107163/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Edited by Canadian Mom of 2