Menu

Media mail... Still not here

kfeusse

A package was mailed to me media mail on March 22... And it is still not here... Have I waited long enough to ask for my money back? The seller has all along offered to refund me, so I doubt it will be an issue...I just feel bad. What would you do? We have tried to track it from both sides and had a search put on it... But we have come up empty handed. Thanks for your thoughts.

• Like 1

Past 6 weeks, and no luck with the PO.....Yep, I would get a refund. I would keep the sellers info and send the money back if it shows up when you can still use it.

Exactly this.

Enviado desde mi XT1094 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1

This happened to me once. I waited and waited and finally requested the refund the seller offered. As far as I know, the package never did show up again - at least it never did on my end because the agreement was that I would re-send the money or the package if it ever did appear.

Edited by fraidycat
  • Like 2

If you are in the lower 48 states, you've waited long enough.  We have purchased a lot of textbooks for DD that were shipped via USPS Media Mail to our Forwarder in Miami FL.  I do not think any of them took more than 7 or 8 days to be delivered. Possibly 10 days at the outside.  A couple of them arrived in 2 or 3 days, which amazed me.

Ask for the refund!