Menu

So what is everyone using/ loving for algebra based physics?

Take a look at Clover Creek Science if you haven't already. It have been our son's favorite high school course. Jetta is an excellent instructor.

Thanks Derek. That was our first choice, but when it was time to register, we had different plans for science, so we miss our slot. And now we're back to physics for next year. Even in my minimal dealings with Jetta, I can see why your son likes her class.

• Like 1

Take a look at Clover Creek Science if you haven't already. It have been our son's favorite high school course. Jetta is an excellent instructor.

:iagree:   My dd is taking algebra based physics with Jetta this year. It has been a fantastic class and Jetta is a wonderful teacher.  It's been a huge success here!

• Like 3

I, too looked at Clover Creek, and was disappointed to find it filled up quickly. But after much research I'm pretty sold on Derek Owens. So you might want to look at that.

Yes, I was going to suggest DO and WHA as additional options. Although we haven't taken their physics courses, we are very happy with the math courses we've taken. One is live vs. another which is asynchronous. Each approach has its pros/cons depending on what one is looking for.

Edited by dereksurfs
  • Like 1