Menu

If you are in my province...

bolt.

Without providing too much identifying information, if you live in a province starting with "A" in a country starting with "C" and you are in the situation where homeschoolers must "choose a school board" -- could you pm me with details of how you made that choice?

Thanks!

• Like 2

I live in a province that starts with an O, so no money. I picked the school board that offered the most options for things my dc could do (e.g., co-op placements, courses). I didn't stick with the same board over the years, either. 

Good luck in choosing the best board for your situation!

Edited by wintermom
  • Like 1

Anhui? Artemisa? Almeidas? Alajuela? Arica? Antofagasta? Aisén? Antártica Chilena? Arauco?

*China, Cuba, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile (x5).  

ETA: And, since I'm apparently super bored, about 6.1% of all people living in provinces starting with 'A' in countries starting with 'C' live in the one I didn't list.

Edited by luuknam
  • Like 2

Anhui? Artemisa? Almeidas? Alajuela? Arica? Antofagasta? Aisén? Antártica Chilena? Arauco?

*China, Cuba, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile (x5).

ETA: And, since I'm apparently super bored, about 6.1% of all people living in provinces starting with 'A' in countries starting with 'C' live in the one I didn't list.

But do home schoolers there choose a school board? :)

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

But do home schoolers there choose a school board? :)

I don't have a clue. I don't even have a clue why I bothered to look up all that last night. I think I was just curious how many potential other answers there were other than the obvious one.

• Like 1