Menu

When should boys stop playing with lego? Explanation added.

When should one stop playing lego?  

302 members have voted

1. 1. When should one stop playing lego?

• The ages written on the box are there for a reason.
    • Until the tween years, then its time to move on.
    • Never.
    • What are lego?
    • Other. Please explain.

Mr. Moneybags shouldn't ask what the kids want if he isn't willing to get what they ask for. 

My daughter worked at the Lego store for almost a year. There are thousands of teen and adult Lego enthusiasts, including my dd (now 20yo) and every employee she worked with as well as her 16yo brother. She sold tons of sets to collectors of all ages. Your son may well enjoy Legos for the rest of his life. 

Ds used to think the ultimate dream job would be to work at the Lego store.

• Like 3

And I hope it's the Death Star too. DS14 has that one, got it about 5 years ago probably. DH agreed to go halvsies with him, and he saved for a loooooong time to get it. It is THE prize of his collection (obviously, LOL) and everyone ogles it when they come over. It is spectacular.

We have it. On a high shelf. With a light. It IS spectacular.

• Like 2

And I hope it's the Death Star too. DS14 has that one, got it about 5 years ago probably. DH agreed to go halvsies with him, and he saved for a loooooong time to get it. It is THE prize of his collection (obviously, LOL) and everyone ogles it when they come over. It is spectacular.

ooooo!  I'm not even a Star Wars fan, but I think that set is AWESOME!   We do not have one, but I've seen it at toy fairs.

• Like 1

Today my dd turned 19 and she received a very nice Lego set. One of the Architecture ones. :) It wouldn't really be a birthday or xmas without some lego. Sometimes it's a little bag one now they are older but they always get Lego to put together.