Menu

I spent the day not making eye contact with DD

unsinkable

Because I can read her mind.

And we had watched 2/3 of Bridget Jones' Baby earlier today.

And I knew she knew the ending.

And if I looked at her, I'd read her mind.

And then I'd know the ending and I'd be disappointed.

So we watched the end. And now I know. And I can look her in the eyes again.

• Like 12

I love it! :laugh:

Yeah, I'm going to walk into furniture some day, trying not to look at her.

The thing is...she LOVES to know the endings and I hate it. So she'll read the end of the book first, and look up the endings to movies before she watches them (which is what she did with Bridget Jones)

So if I know (which is much more rare than her knowing. and it's only when I've seen something before her) she BEGS me to tell her.

• Like 1

Ha! I watched that a few months ago when DH took all the kids out for a few hours and I had the house to myself. It actually made me a little sad. I love Colin Firth and he just looks kind of old in it. Or maybe more inappropriately old for the situation. The first one is still a great guilty pleasure movie.

• Like 1

Ha! I watched that a few months ago when DH took all the kids out for a few hours and I had the house to myself. It actually made me a little sad. I love Colin Firth and he just looks kind of old in it. Or maybe more inappropriately old for the situation. The first one is still a great guilty pleasure movie.

Agreed. Looking at Colin Firth made ME feel my age. Also, it wasn't the same without Hugh Grant.