Menu

For those of you inclined to pray, need some. Update #3 in OP

Lizzie in Ma

Thanks. They are not going to. I am worried about me too. And dh. And most especially Jenny. I can't eat, I feel that horrible dread in my stomach 24/7, we're not sleeping. Last night woke to my dh sobbing. It's horrific. I know I'm being ambiguous, but I don't want it out there. I'm sorry. Things are just so awful right now. Will know more of a game plan Friday but it still isn't going to be pretty.

You all have absolutely no idea the strength you are sending with all your thoughts and prays. I am so grateful.

Please don't feel like you have to share any details with us, Lizzie. You have already told us everything we need to know -- something awful is happening and your family needs prayers. That's enough.

If you want to talk or to vent, I think I can safely speak for everyone when I say that we're here for you any time you need us, but you don't need to feel obligated to go into detail about anything.

Still praying for all of you, with extra prayers for Jenny.

• Like 15

Continuing to pray for you, your family, and especially Jenny.

... I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 19 For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. 20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21 that[a] the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God. Romans 8: 18-21

• Like 4

Continued prayers for all of you. We have been through a foundation shaking, life changing circumstance with one of our children. It felt like being sucked into a hurricane where you had no control over what was happening. I am so sorry that you are going through this and pray that you will all come out the other side with as little negative consequences as possible. It may look like there is no way out/through, but God is a way maker.

Edited by Cindy in FL.
  • Like 7

I don't know what is happening in your life right now, but I felt dread reading your post. I'm not generally the praying type, but when I read your posts, I did send up a desperate little plea for you and your family. I keep thinking of you and hoping your family receives some sort of repreive from whatever is troubling you so deeply.

Hugs.

• Like 5

Here is a prayer I have prayed for you; I've left it in the words you can use for yourself and your beloved family.

O Lord of hosts, be with us,

For besides Thee, we have no other helper in adversity.

O Lord of hosts, have mercy on us.

(((All of you.)))

Lizzie, if you need to talk about it, you can start a group message and only invite Hive members you know and trust. Just a suggestion in case it helps. Praying for you all!

This.  

In fact, if there is someone you feel you can reach out to, maybe ask them to start a private group for you if you aren't up to it.  They can set all the privacy settings to high so nothing can be searched from the internet and the name won't show up in the group list.  No one but you and the person who created the group will know it even exists.  Then you can send private invites to anyone you think might be helpful in your time of need.  Delete the group and the posts when you are ready.

• Like 4