Menu

Who's going to tackle Thursday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

I am ready to tackle...because we are leaving for an extended weekend at the coast - my favorite place.

The hardest part will be to get everything packed up and get out including the dog.

I will do some work while there but it's no big deal because I can look at the ocean.... :hurray:

I will take some professional reading material. My best intentions are reading while dh plays golf...alternating with admiring the view.

Jean, I hope you get great relief from your chiropractor's appointment!

Edited by Liz CA
  • Like 9

Good morning, ladies!

-coffee

-get oldest to school

-school with youngest

-call writing tutor to set up first appointments for oldest

-make sure husband calls son's baseball coach to discuss (latest) quad injury

-laundry (at least 4 loads)

-exercise (1 hour lower body weights)

-shower

-pick up oldest from school, take him straight to baseball, take him straight to PT

-dinner (something quick, like Egg Roll in a Bowl)

Edited by Pink and Green Mom
  • Like 7

Have fun at the coast, Liz CA!

I forgot to post yesterday!

Today:

Take car to jiffy lube to get oil change

back again - shower

Off to teach Latin at co-op

back again - take 18 yo to English class

p/u his suit for prom tomorrow night

take V to ESL class and watch the little guy for her.

• Like 8

Going to the coast sounds so nice, Liz! Enjoy!

Today is a crazy schedule out day. I love the calendar on my phone, and I think today is a record on the number of reminders.

Done:

breakfast and lunch for dh

fed cats

coffee

To Do:

more coffee

get ready to go out

school with ds                                  Ds still has some to do, but now we have all evening to do it.

pick up a couple of gifts for the ladies I tutor

go tutor them

pick up eggs from local friend

quick lunch out

meet a math curriculum publisher in our area to look at her books (Fresh Approach books)

go to bank

drop off thank you card to church               Didn't get there before the secretary leaves, so I'll have to go tomorrow morning.

get ds a hair cut

dinner

dh take ds to swim  CANCELLED

Edited by mom31257
  • Like 7

Good morning!

I had my mammogram yesterday and my dr. called me late in the day and said there is an area they want to take a closer look at, so I have to go back in for more pictures and an ultrasound. *Sigh* She said not to worry because she thinks it is just fibrocystic tissue, but of course I am worried. Aarrgh. She is going to try to get me an appt. for today or tomorrow so I don't have to wait through the weekend.

•school

•call vet for refills for dog

•dd Equestrian Club

•dinner:???

• Like 6

Good morning!

I had my mammogram yesterday and my dr. called me late in the day and said there is an area they want to take a closer look at, so I have to go back in for more pictures and an ultrasound. *Sigh* She said not to worry because she thinks it is just fibrocystic tissue, but of course I am worried. Aarrgh. She is going to try to get me an appt. for today or tomorrow so I don't have to wait through the weekend.

•school

•dd Equestrian Club

Sending good thoughts your way. 

• Like 3

Liz, enjoy the ocean!

Selkie, sending hugs and prayers.

I overslept, so we are getting a slow start.

Basic school

make banana bread for teacher gifts

laundry

drop off glass recycling

pick up camping stove

Home Depot

Walmart

AHG prep

AHG meeting

dinner - quesadillas and salad

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 6

• Got up early to get some work out.  Finally finished something I've been worrying about for too long.
  • Got the kids off to the school bus, with track bags & signed documents, in partial scout uniform.
  • More work.  I hope today is way more productive than yesterday.
  • I should really attach my kids' scout patches before the cross-over tonight!  Or at least fix the one that's trying to fall off....
  • Cool the tea I bought for the scout cross-over.
  • Call about my kid's educational testing - hopefully I have a useable referral this time.
  • A little housework, reading, exercise.
  • Look up location of cross-over & print map.  Pack up uniforms & shoes & tea.
  • Pick up kids after track practice.
  • Kids need to do homework & eat somewhere between activities.
  • Scout crossover.
  • Help tear down after crossover.
  • Kids' work remaining?
  • Kids to bed.
  • Work.

I feel like I'm forgetting something ....

• Like 5

Good morning! I have had a busy morning so far. AM practice, dropped ds3 off, and ds2 to physical. Whew! Now I have the house to deal with, but I think I will read and quilt instead.

To do:

laundry

kitchen chores

general pick up

read

quilt

pick up ds3

take dd2 to try on letter jackets (She lettered in swimming and received an academic letter)

PM practice swim/swim drop off

take ds3 to judo

Have a great day!

• Like 3

Good morning!

•school

•dd Equestrian Club

Most of those call backs are exactly that - some fibrocystic tissue.

• Like 2

Selkie, do you have an appointment so you don't have to wait? I hope so. Praying all is well!

We're back from all the errands. Swim is cancelled because the pool is closed due to the weather. 

Still some school work to do with ds.

I need to get a to do list together of a few things I don't want to forget to do over the next week or so, so I'll work on that tonight. I need to do a couple of things for co-op, too. 

Edited by mom31257
  • Like 2

Thank you for all the kind words. My appt. is at 2:30 tomorrow. I asked the woman who scheduled the appt. if I would get my results right away, and she said no, they send the results to my doctor. Then she said they might "play it by ear"depending on if the additional pictures are enough or if I need an ultrasound, too. So I'm hoping I can get an answer before I leave there, because having to wait is torture!

I've had a few callbacks before and had to have a lump removed several years ago, which turned out to be benign. Logically, I know this is probably nothing scary, but the anxious part of my brain just won't settle down.  :crying:  

• Like 2