Menu

Master list of on-line classes... (xpost in Gen ed)

I am asking for additional help with the master list of on-line classes that is pinned on the Gen Ed board. I will be updating it as I have time throughout today.

1.  If your student has taken an on-line class and you can give a review, please consider helping out other parents by doing so on the Master list linked below.  If you have a specific teacher or class that was particularly helpful please post the teacher and class name.  If you prefer to remain anonymous but feel your review would help others feel free to PM me and I will see what I can do to get the information out there.

2.  If you know of on-line class providers that offer summer options, please post on the master list or here and I will add it.

3.  If you know that an on-line provider is offering a discount please post on the master list or here and I will add it.  If you know of specific criteria or a time limit please post those as well.

4.  If you think you may know of an on-line provider that is not listed on the master list, please ask that it be added.

I will try to update the list every Sunday until summer.  After that it may be more sporadic until Fall.

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/638806-master-list-of-on-line-classes/

• Like 1