Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
cintinative

Every time I try to start a new classified it logs me out?

Not sure why. I can't add a new classified. As soon as I log in and then choose from the drop down that I want to post a "for sale" item, it logs me out and I repeat the cycle again.

Edited by cintinative

Not sure why. I can't add a new classified. As soon as I log in and then choose from the drop down that I want to post a "for sale" item, it logs me out and I repeat the cycle again.

We've been talking about that. Try Google Chrome for your browser.  It works much better, not perfectly, but better. At least I can post new ads now.

• Like 1

So.....???  How's it going?

Using Chrome, I have been able to post adds and edit them, but it would appear that I have lost those privileges again.  The site logs out every time I try to submit an edit.  It's kind of early for a cocktail on the West coast. :tongue_smilie:

It's still kicking me out every time. I already sold the item I was going to post!  I have more though, so this does need to be addressed.

ETA: I have only been using Chrome.

Edited by cintinative

OtherJohn, per your request

Chrome 57

on Windows
What's my IP address?
Your IP address appears to be:

Help--this is happening to me now! I can sign in, and I can pull up the list of my classifieds, but if I click one, the system immediately logs me out. And if I try to renew an ad, the system not only logs me out, I also get an error message saying something to the effect of I'm not allowed to do access this function unless I have at least one post on the forums (I have several hundred), and that I am not the owner of the ad. So effectively, I can't do anything with my classifieds.  :(

Is anyone else having this problem now also?

Btw, I am on a chromebook, so am running Chrome.