Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
Pegs

DS ate a sandwich

...with ham AND cheese AND butter.

THREE ingredients, people.

Sharing here because I am playing it cool at home, but also bursting with excitement.

• Like 28

He just asked to try some dip on his crackers. And then he was really proud of himself for eating something new. Happy stimming ensued.

I teared up and left the room to post here. Food has been SO hard, for SO many years now. I'm overwhelmed with relief over these recent breakthroughs.

• Like 11

...with ham AND cheese AND butter.

THREE ingredients, people.

Sharing here because I am playing it cool at home, but also bursting with excitement.

woooo wooooo!!

I’m pretty new to posting and haven’t spent much time here on this board. Not sure your exact situation but I’m guessing it’s similar to mine. I have a son with a severe restrictive eating disorder. I would bust out of my skin if he ate three foods together! So I’m seriously feeling your joy! Yay!

• Like 3

My original post is from a while back, but the joy lives on! Thank you all for celebrating with me. I don't think I'll ever take his nutrition for granted - it's been a lot of work.

• Like 4