Menu

xpost Landry Academy update

emzhengjiu

I posted this on the General Education board as well.  Landry's website information has been updated. If you have unused generics & have not received any kind of refund, email enrollment@landryacademy.com with parent & student names in the body & unused generics as the subject.  They will email you a form requesting more information.

Hope this is a good sign about full or partial refunds.

Just curious - Shouldn't they already know who has bought generics, and who has already gotten a refund?

they basically want to try and refund people in monthly payments that have not received a refund by credit card.  so if you paid by check or like me have purchases too old for the CC to consider.  I had to look through my ledger(I printed off the day they closed) and figure out how many credits from the past I didn't get refunded by my CC.  A little refund is better than none and I'm glad they are trying to pay out....but ZI also wonder how long and how small those payments will be...

• Like 1