Menu

Senior year - it could be worse!

Ann.without.an.e

I met a mom last weekend at a scholarship event who is going through this process with quads (2 boys/2girls).  

They are all strong students, looking at fairly selective schools and different schools.  :blink:

There, I proved it....we all have it good  :lol:

Edited by Attolia
  • Like 8

:blink: That poor woman.

Were you able to restrain yourself or did you find yourself hugging a complete stranger?

I told her she was my new hero.  She was taking it all in stride.  Super chill about it.  Yes, I wanted to hug her  :lol:

Can you even imagine the level of empty nest she'll have?  The quads are her only kiddos!

Edited by Attolia
  • Like 3

I told her she was my new hero.  She was taking it all in stride.  Super chill about it.  Yes, I wanted to hug her  :lol:

Can you even imagine the level of empty nest she'll have?  The quads are her only kiddos!

Oh, I get it now.  She's on drugs...

mocking-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 2

That's hilarious to me...Wow, you really know how to put everything in perspective!!!  And yes, I do feel better now, like "Yes, we can do this" (we've got one senior next year and one again in two years)!!!!!

Edited by Omma
  • Like 1

Goodness. I'm going through it four times in four years, but not four times in one year! I thought going through it with twins was bad enough!

I knew a woman in Ft Worth who had quads. They were a set of identicals and a set of fraternals. She was in the Mothers of Multiples club I was in.

Eta: That was twenty years ago. I'm getting old. 😛

Edited by Kinsa

That's amazing! We should erect a statue in her honor! It could be modeled after the pioneer women ones--instead of looking off into the distance, surrounded by her ox cart and plow, striding along, she could be trailing transcripts and course descriptions. "With God as my witness, these children WILL graduate!"

😂😂😂😂

Apropos of this, I saw this article the other day about another set of quads.

Yes, this mom was talking about the article.  She said she messed up, she should have "sold" them as a package set too  :lol:

I guess those guys all wrote essays about their individuality and how they want to be viewed as some other than a part of a set.    

Edited by Attolia

Goodness. I'm going through it four times in four years, but not four times in one year! 

I don't know, I'm kind of a "rip-that-bandaid-off" person...4 times in four years might be worse than getting it all over with at once!

OTOH...I'm only doing this twice, and I don't know how I'd do it 2 more times (and I certainly don't know how I'd do it X4 in one year!!)

• Like 2