Menu

Happy Update

pinkmint

:party: :party: :party:

I am beyond happy for you -- I'm ecstatic! I know how much you wanted a home of your own, and this is such a huge accomplishment! You and your dh should be so proud of yourselves. :hurray:

I loved your description of it being shabby in a good way, not a drive-by shooting kind of way! :lol:

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful news with us!!!

• Like 3

I am beyond happy for you -- I'm ecstatic! I know how much you wanted a home of your own, and this is such a huge accomplishment! You and your dh should be so proud of yourselves. :hurray:

I loved your description of it being shabby in a good way, not a drive-by shooting kind of way! :lol:

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful news with us!!!

I liked that description too!  I instantly had a really nice image in my head!  And if the town is good those type of neighborhoods are often being revitalized by new owners. 

Btw, I personally MUCH prefer those type of neighborhoods to cookie cutter houses that are all brand new but cheaply built ....I always think 'what will this neighborhood be like in 20 years?'

• Like 3

Seriously, you needed a win so badly. I know how much stress the housing nonsense has caused you over the years here. I wish I could give you a hug and a housewarming gift in person. SO exciting.

So, so happy for you, pinkmint! Congratulations! Wish we could have a housewarming party for you!

:party:  :party:  :party:

ETA: I see texasmom had the same thought about a housewarming party! How awesome would that be?!?  :)

Edited by MercyA

So, so happy for you, pinkmint! Congratulations! Wish we could have a housewarming party for you!

ETA: I see texasmom had the same thought about a housewarming party! How awesome would that be?!? :)

Is there such a thing as a virtual housewarming? :)

When I went looking for houses, my budget was between 50k-75K and I thought it would never happen.  So I know the feeling and I AM SO STINKIN' EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Thank you so much, all of you. 

I'm so glad to be able to post a positive life update. So many of you have been a help and encouragement. A house is nice, but I must say friends may be an even better "possession" 

• Like 9