Menu

Calculator use: Mr. D's and Derek Owens

Yes, if TabletClass works for him then why not stick with it for now? Once he gets to Pre-Calculus you can revisit your options. At that stage you should also take a look at Wilson Hill Academy. We've used all three providers and they all have their unique benefits. Our son is taking Pre-Calc at WHA and really enjoys it.

Yes, if TabletClass works for him then why not stick with it for now? Once he gets to Pre-Calculus you can revisit your options. At that stage you should also take a look at Wilson Hill Academy. We've used all three providers and they all have their unique benefits. Our son is taking Pre-Calc at WHA and really enjoys it.

Yes, the only reason I was looking elsewhere was the lack of enough practice problems.

He suffers from migraines, so he didn't like DO visuals. He's sensitive to how something is presented on screen, as am I. The CTC didn't bother him

He likes and understands TC.

Edited by historymatters

Do recommends their use on many many homework AND practice assignment.

I do NOT let my dd use one for practice assignment! She needs the practice with her arithmetic.

I do let her use it for the homework sheets since they're graded. But, this was a concession -I'm

Not sure even that should be allowed

Yes, I don't want his brain getting lazy!