Menu

High School Transcript- Test scores question

Hi ladies-

I am curious if you all list AP, SAT, ACT test scores on your student's transcript? 

I have seen samples where this is done and I am wondering if it is universal or is more of a case-by-case decision. 

Do you happen to know if B&M schools include this? 

Thank you!

Hi ladies-

I am curious if you all list AP, SAT, ACT test scores on your student's transcript? 

I have seen samples where this is done and I am wondering if it is universal or is more of a case-by-case decision. 

Do you happen to know if B&M schools include this? 

Thank you!

Yes, I include those on the transcript.  I have no idea what my local school does.

• Like 1

This is a case by case thing.

My state requires an annual test or assessment. Since my transcript documents that I'm following my homeschool law, I put the test scores on mine.

There is space on college applications to list scores if you don't put them on your transcript.

• Like 1

I have a section on my transcript for test scores. I include ACT, SAT, and AP exam scores.  Several adcoms told me that it helps them to see the scores right there up front, even though I still had to have them sent from the testing organization. 

This is what I did.  I also included SAT Subject Test scores.  The box for test scores was not huge, since it was in a small font.  It was in one column with a similarly sized box on the other side of the page that showed annual credits earned and cumulative gpa.

• Like 1

Did you put "w/CLEP" in the course title (like you would for a self-study AP)?

Thanks,

No, I didn't. I just labeled them honors. In the case of Thinkwell's courses, I entitled them exactly the same way as the course: calculus compatible with AP.

My 9th grader took the US history 1 CLEP yesterday and nailed it. I will label it honors on her transcript as well. (She is the first of my kids to take a CLEP before 11th or 12th grade.)

• Like 2