Menu

Israel in May - suggestions?

Miss Marple

We are looking at traveling to Israel in May with 2 of our boys (ages 21 and 24).  The plan is to base out of Tel Aviv for part of the time with day trips and spend a few days in Jerusalem.  I'm booking accommodations right now and would love some recommendations for Jerusalem.  Tel Aviv hotels seem to have better recommendations than those in Jerusalem.  Is there a part of Jerusalem that would be best for us?  Are there other options than hotels?  We wouldn't mind an apartment/flat/B&B setting.  We don't require luxury; rather we'd love an "experience".  However, comfortable and clean is a must.

I'd love any recommendations you can give :)

Awesome. A childhood friend owns a home there and is there now.  Saw some photos, including of a "Camel Crossing" within the past week. I think that was in the South, in the Negev.  For travel, especially for hotels, https://www.tripadvisor.com/ is always THE place to look at Reviews and Ratings. Especially Reviews from the past 30 days.  Have a safe trip and enjoy!