Menu

Red Wagon DVDs v/s Apologia Instructional DVDs

Can anyone compare the Red Wagon Tutorials DVDs with the more recent DVD released by Apologia to go along with the 2nd ed. Biology.

I think I have found the old classes of RWT on YouTube via their site.

Or I can get old ones cheaper than the Apologia ones.

Does RWT walk through the experiment? That is our main issue.

Thanks.

Edited by historymatters

Red wagon tutorials said some really messed up things about people with different political beliefs and said they would refuse to teach children whose parents were of a different belief systems. They delete comments where people talked about it. Regardless of ones beliefs I would not use a discriminating business even if it was the other way around.

• Like 1

I remember reading some bad reviews about the guy who runs it a couple of years ago. I don't remember exactly what the comments were, but basically, the guy's a jerk. (Here's one thread about Red Wagon Tutorials - although I think most of it is about the live class.) There were also comments about the science not being that great, but I don't know anything about that.

I remember reading some bad reviews about the guy who runs it a couple of years ago. I don't remember exactly what the comments were, but basically, the guy's a jerk. (Here's one thread about Red Wagon Tutorials - although I think most of it is about the live class.) There were also comments about the science not being that great, but I don't know anything about that.

Thank you. I wouldn't be choosing the live class, but the style sounds tremendously boring. Plus, my son gets quite indignant when he thinks he getting loaded questions or opinions inappropriate to the material. That would drive him nuts.

It happen recently on his Facebook page. I believe he deleted it though because people were going to report him for violating discrimination laws. He posted a political article and then demeaned people with a certain view and said he would not teach children of parents with those views. One or two people agreed but lots more from both sides of the political spectrum mostly politely wrote rebuttals and told him that it was not cool to do that. He promptly deleted all those comments and the people making them.

Edited by MistyMountain