Menu

Doctor Who Convention--Baltimore--This weekend

Garga

DS is desperate to go, and we are pondering it, if there are still tickets available.  But I'd say we are only about 25% on going, lots of other obligations.

It looks like so much fun!  

If you guys show up, I'll be most likely the only woman wearing the 10th Doctor costume--dressed as David Tenant with a long (roomy-pocketed) trench.  Women don't usually dress up as the male characters and the only reason I did was to have a reason to wear a big coat all day so I wouldn't be cold.  So it'll be safe to say hi to the woman in the Doctor costume, because there's a 99% chance it'll be me.     :)

Edited by Garga
  • Like 1

I so wish I lived near enough! I would LOVE to attend a DW convention! And meeting fellow board members would be an awesome bonus! Thankfully my con is super awesome and they always try to get us some DW guests but an entire DW convention.....I would be freaking out! BTW our last con ended saturday and the next is in September. I have begun a campaign; I'm posting to the fb page daily for them to bring David Tennant. 

• Like 1