Menu

Anyone want to share cosplay pics? lol

6packofun

Awesome!

Around Halloween I tried to get a photo of dd as BMO, ds as Finn and me as Marceline (Adventure Time) but it didn't work out too well. Ds wasn't around when we took the pics. We were lucky we got any photo of BMO. Dh didn't get my boots in the photo or the whole guitar :closedeyes: Yes, my hair desperately needs a haircut there!

• Like 1

Awesome!

Around Halloween I tried to get a photo of dd as BMO, ds as Finn and me as Marceline (Adventure Time) but it didn't work out too well. Ds wasn't around when we took the pics. We were lucky we got any photo of BMO. Dh didn't get my boots in the photo or the whole guitar :closedeyes: Yes, my hair desperately needs a haircut there!

My dd got who you were right away!  FUN!

• Like 1

Yes, we're geeky that way.   :p

Here is my daughter, who got her head shaved for charity (children's cancer research), and it was perfect for being "Eleven" from Stranger Things:

That is so awesome!!!  :thumbup1:

Awesome!

heartlikealion, you and your dd look great!!! (Your hair is gorgeous, BTW.) 

• Like 1