Menu

Help me with this decision

SKL

Mint flavor comes from a green plant so eating thin mints is sort of like having salad for lunch.

You are very wise. :)

A chocolate shop near us had a sign comparing lettuce and chocolate.   Chocolate, of course, was much healthier. 

• Like 4

I'm jealous. I really could use a cookie or ten to help deal with kid attitudes today. However, DH rearranged the pantry so all treats are on a high shelf that would require me to get a chair to reach. It's impossible to sneak something without alerting the children and I'd rather not share.

I'm jealous. I really could use a cookie or ten to help deal with kid attitudes today. However, DH rearranged the pantry so all treats are on a high shelf that would require me to get a chair to reach. It's impossible to sneak something without alerting the children and I'd rather not share.

Oh honey. You need what I have. I have a cupboard hanging on the wall in the bathroom with the cleaning supplies. And behind the cleaning supplies is the candy supply. My candy supply. Mine, mine, mine. All mine.

• Like 4

Oh honey. You need what I have. I have a cupboard hanging on the wall in the bathroom with the cleaning supplies. And behind the cleaning supplies is the candy supply. My candy supply. Mine, mine, mine. All mine.

That is sheer brilliance. The one place in my house no one else will look! :) 

Can you describe what a Thin Mint is please?

We've come across them in novels, but I have no idea what they are.

It's a very thin chocolate cookie/biscuit which is flavored with mint and then covered in chocolate.  They are addictive.   Girl Scouts/Girl Guides sell them and other cookies each Spring to raise money for their troops for camping and such.

Here's one homemade recipe http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2016/03/09/homemade-thin-mint-cookies/

It's a very thin chocolate cookie/biscuit which is flavored with mint and then covered in chocolate. They are addictive. Girl Scouts/Girl Guides sell them and other cookies each Spring to raise money for their troops for camping and such.

Here's one homemade recipe http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2016/03/09/homemade-thin-mint-cookies/

They are also even better frozen on a hot summer day. When I bought them, I'd always be sure to hide a couple boxes in the freezer for the summer.

• Like 1