Menu

Good walking shoes that are cute?

busymama7

And can be ordered online preferably Amazon?

We are going on a touristy type trip in a few weeks and I'm feeling the crunch to break in new shoes ASAP. I will be wearing jeans and an issued t shirt for each day. Maybe Capris if it's warm. Last time I wore athletic shoes and I can again but I need new casual shoes anyways so this is a good time/excuse for some nicer shoes. I don't have time for in real life shopping. I wear a size 8 and will likely be wearing regular straight leg jeans not skinny jeans. Thanks!

Edited by busymama7

Do you want sandals or closed toe shoes? 

For sandals:  Chaco, Keen, maybe Merrell

For closed toe: 

Keen,

Oboz (not the heavy duty hikers, but I have a pair for walking I like),

Merrell has a nice selection of trail shoes that are good for walking,

What do you wear for "tennis shoes"?  I like Brooks for my standard walking shoes

Some people really like Vionics.  For me, it depends upon the style....I like 1 but not the others

Dansko has some great walking shoes.  Dd just discovered them recently

Alegria?

Ecco? 

Do you want sandals or closed toe shoes?

For sandals: Chaco, Keen, maybe Merrell

For closed toe:

Keen,

Oboz (not the heavy duty hikers, but I have a pair for walking I like),

Merrell has a nice selection of trail shoes that are good for walking,

What do you wear for "tennis shoes"? I like Brooks for my standard walking shoes

Some people really like Vionics. For me, it depends upon the style....I like 1 but not the others

Dansko has some great walking shoes. Dd just discovered them recently

Alegria?

Ecco?

I looked at a lot of these and am mostly seeing what I mean by athletic shoes. My current ones are Adidas or something. I can wear them but don't want to.

I would like something that doesn't look like athletic/gym/workout/tennis shoes. My sister did this recently and got cute boots that worked great for her but since it's spring and I live in NV, something less winter like would be my preference. But I am really clueless on what is out there and what will look good with jeans/t shirts