Menu

What's for dinner? (3-17-2017)

SparklyUnicorn

Supposed to be corned beef with roasted cabbage, carrots, and potatoes but stupid baseball added a makeup game tonight. So I'll make macaroni and cheese for the little ones and...scrounge in the fridge for myself while DH is at the park with the older kids.

• Like 1

Corned beef, cabbage with bacon, and mashed potato cakes, I think. I had originally planned to have leftover mashed potatoes to make the cakes, but i ended up not making the meal they would have gone with. I'm debating if I want to make mashed potatoes, then the cakes tonight.

• Like 1

Corned beef with roasted carrots and red potatoes. I usually cook the veggies in with the meat for convenience, but this time I kept them separate, because I like them better roasted. I also have a head of green cabbage, but I haven't decided whether to cook it for this meal. I already have a lot of food prepared.

• Like 1

Corned beef, cabbage, carrots, soda bread, colcannon, mashed potatoes (for those who don't eat colcannon), and apple cake w/ custard sauce for dessert.  I invited my parents over for dinner tonight and they are bringing deviled eggs.

• Like 1