Menu

Who's going to tackle Thursday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Good morning!  It is another day of winter here (this is remarkable because we've barely had any winter at all!).  It's cold out!

Today

Grocery run to make sure kids have food while I am out.

Latin at co-op

15 yo has lit class on line

18 yo has English class at 4

I must read, read, read to catch up with City of God study this evening

Both kids take the NLE this evening.

Babysit little guy while his mom is at her ESOL class

• Like 6

Good morning!

•keep an eye on my dog who is limping this morning

•school

•read

•errands

•groceries

•take kids to comic book store (they really love this store, but it's closing so this will be our last time going there  :( )

•bookstore

•dinner: pick up something quick and easy at store

• Like 5

Brrrt! Very cold here.

Outdoor FT for kids this morning. Dressing warmly and taking my hot tea and a book. Planning a walk, then enjoying a chair in the sun and visiting with friends.

Figure out dinner.

Make sure piano practice happens.

Budget/pay bills

• Like 5

Thursday To Do:

Tidy up

laundry laundry laundry

sweep

drink all my water

go for a run/walk

stretch

Do one hour of actual work on the computer

send emails about references

walmart for a few odds and ends

quick tidy up in storage room

1pm appt for heater repair

pick up kids

violin lessons

dinner? something light and healthy???

• Like 4

Called the doctor and made an appointment for next Wednesday.

Sent an email to my kids' teacher asking him to sign off on their AHG P.R.A.Y award.

Had some back & forth with clients and got a little work out ... not enough yet ....

• Like 4

Good morning!

•keep an eye on my dog who is limping this morning

•school

•read

•errands

•groceries

•take kids to comic book store (they really love this store, but it's closing so this will be our last time going there  :( )

•bookstore

•dinner: pick up something quick and easy at store

I hope your dog is okay, Selkie! :grouphug:

• Like 1

I hope your dog is okay, Selkie! :grouphug:

Thank you!  :001_smile:  I'm hoping it is just a touch of arthritis and nothing more serious.

He started limping a week or so ago after roughhousing with our younger dogs. The vet thought it was most likely just a strained muscle and prescribed five days of pain meds and restricted activity. After that, he did fine for several days - until today, when he is limping pretty badly again. So, he's back on his meds and we'll be seeing the vet again.   

• Like 2

Thank you! :001_smile: I'm hoping it is just a touch of arthritis and nothing more serious.

He started limping a week or so ago after roughhousing with our younger dogs. The vet thought it was most likely just a strained muscle and prescribed five days of pain meds and restricted activity. After that, he did fine for several days - until today, when he is limping pretty badly again. So, he's back on his meds and we'll be seeing the vet again.

Shark cartilage tablets helped our dog and our neighbor's dog when they started limping due to joint problems and arthritis. I don't know if it would work for your dog, but it won't hurt him, and it might be worth a try if he doesn't get better soon.

• Like 1

Shark cartilage tablets helped our dog and our neighbor's dog when they started limping due to joint problems and arthritis. I don't know if it would work for your dog, but it won't hurt him, and it might be worth a try if he doesn't get better soon.

Thank you for the recommendation! I will be sure to remember this and give it a try if he does have arthritis. 

• Like 1