Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

What's with the ads?

chocolate-chip chooky

A bit late for Pi Day, but it's always time for a good maths joke, right?

:snort:

(which reminds me: as I was dropping my son off for school today I saw a mom walk past with a baby in a stroller and a piglet on a leash. I kept looking back to double check that I was really seeing what I thought I was seeing.)

Edited by maize
  • Like 4

:snort:

(which reminds me: as I was dropping my son off for school today I saw a mom walk past with a baby in a stroller and a piglet on a leash. I kept looking back to double check that I was really seeing what I thought I was seeing.)

Oh my goodness, I love this.

One day not long ago, I saw a woman pushing a pram. No baby, just a dog in it.

• Like 2

I had to read and reread before I got the joke.  Good one.  

I wish I could take credit for it, but I saw it in an article about Pi Day and had to share.

They had it written like this:

3.14% of sailors are Pi rates.

I thought that was a tad too obvious for all the mathy folks that hang out here  :)

• Like 1