Already done

prayed

blogged about plastic

To do

Finish prepping for Latin

shower

teach Latin

home again - make chili

Study Latin with teens (you'd think with all the Latin in my life, I'd be a brilliant Latinist - but no, this is not the case!)

Read lots of City of God for book group

Take V to ESOL class

Watch the little guy/try to participate in City of God discussion 

• Like 7

Hello! We finally have some calm weather after three days of howling winds.

Dh and dd have colds and are feeling lousy, and I'm hoping the rest of us don't catch it.

•do some outdoor cleanup, pick up garbage that blew everywhere

•delivery of 100 bales of horse bedding @ 10:00

•pay a few bills & do some filing

•school

•plan meals & make grocery list

•go to bank, post office, get gas

•groceries

•bookstore

•pick up takeout for dinner

Edited by Selkie
  • Like 6

Good morning ladies!

-coffee!

-school

-library

-pharmacy for dog's prescription

-try to sit outside and get some sun while reading

-think about what to pack for trip north to PA next week

-see if oldest has any cold weather gear whatsoever

-see if I even own a coat or gloves any more

-pick up oldest from school

-baseball game

-dinner

Edited by Pink and Green Mom
  • Like 6

Our house is on the market. With our two neighbors we have a real estate agent and are selling to developers. So I don't have anyone coming to tour the house, or even caring about the house. It will be knocked down.

But I'm getting tired of not knowing. Not knowing when we will sell. How much we will get. When will we move. We are also going to be moving 90+ minutes away when we do sell. So I don't want to commit to things happening several months from now. Because I don't know where we will be living in the summer. 

I just wish things would start happening. I don't like this waiting and wondering. 

• Like 7

Youngest got up early, so I'm getting some cuddle time :)

School

Clean kitchen

Drop by and pay for taxes done, grab papers, take home for hubby to sign, then drop back off at accountants

Youngest to enrichment

Oldest to work

Laundry

Vacuum

Put off Sam's until tomorrow

Dinner

Try not to turn on heater because even though it's freezing in my house right now, I know the ac will kick on later.

• Like 6

(((Julie)))

The uncertainty would bother me, too. It drives me nuts when I'm not able to plan. Hope you get some answers soon!

I'll get an update tomorrow. 

This year so far has had many changes.

Before Christmas, and for the 7 years before that, Dh worked locally and always commuted by bike, foot, or a pleasant bus ride. He would leave at about 7:30 and be home by 4:30 or 5. Our house was perfectly located in a central location. We would even sometimes meet in town for lunch. At Christmas we looked at the numbers and realized we would pay off our house in less than 3 years. 

But then Dh got a new job (which he really wanted) that meant a 70 minute drive to work. The new job is near his sister and Dad's house, so he started spending some nights at her place. We also go into a deal with neighbors to sell to developers, and made plans to move closer to my family, which is 95 minutes away. 

So this year has had a lot of changes. Right now, from my perspective the only change is Dh is gone more (except Friday he works from home), and I have to be ready for stuff to happen - which could occur anytime between now and a few months from now.

• Like 4

Howdy.

• Got the kids off to school.
  • Did a little yoga.
  • Had to drink caffeine free tea.  Ugh me want my coffee....
  • Supposed to be working.
  • AHG newsletter - I forgot to send it out last night!
  • Thinking about throwing together a simple will kuz that urgent care doctor was so melodramatic yesterday.  My kids want to be somewhere different from where intestate law would put them.
  • Pack up stuff for afternoon/evening activities.
  • Pack food donation for library food drive.  (Not because I'm nice, but to knock off $4 of fines.)
  • Stress test.  (Like life isn't a stress test already.)
  • Kids to book club.
  • Pick up prescription.
  • Kids' work.
  • Kids to scouts.
  • Read-aloud?
  • Kids to bed.
  • Work.
Edited by SKL
  • Like 7

Oh let's see haven't done this in a while

- up and dressed along with dd2- done

- get car fixed- done

- lunch- done

- finish girls room

- clean living room

- dinner- thawing

- school work- did some online quizzes

- baths/showers

- bedtime routine

- anything else I get done- nap with dd2

Edited by MomtoCandJ
  • Like 5

I was up half the night with Dd's coughing, so we are starting late.

Dh took my car to an early morning meeting and got hit on tbe way. He is fine. It was a multicar accident and not his fault. Just a tail light out and some scrapes ony already-dented, old van.

We will hopefully get his car from the shop today.

school with Ds

see if Dd feels up to some work

yardwork?

a walk?

possibly meal planning

probably not going to AHG tonight

dinner - pork chops, broc, sweet potatoes, salad

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 5

Good morning! Sending up good thoughts for everyone this morning. I dropped dd2 off at school, ds3 to standardized testing (he is not excited) and went to the grocery store. Cannot forget to get him! I would be so in the doghouse.

To do:

laundry

general chores

hang out with dd1

cover box with fabric

pick up ds3

jen things

take ds3 to tennis

girls to swim

dh and I are having dinner when ds2 is at judo

Have a great day!

• Like 5

Youngest got up early, so I'm getting some cuddle time :)

School DONE

Clean kitchen DONE

Drop by and pay for taxes done, grab papers, take home for hubby to sign, then drop back off at accountants DID the first part

Youngest to enrichment DONE

Oldest to work DONE

Laundry DONE

Vacuum

Put off Sam's until tomorrow

Dinner ASIAN Salad with chicken

Try not to turn on heater because even though it's freezing in my house right now, I know the ac will kick on later. DIDN'The turn on

• Like 3

case manager  of new arrival actually travelled the 3 hour drive one way  to see me. We had a fight. She left in a big huff. 

apparently as new arrival hasn't hurt an animal for 4 days we should be buying him a pet to celebrate. :confused1:  ( the reason he hasn't harmed an animal for 4 days is both the school and us are so diligent in not even letting him get in contact with an insect)  Also as we have had the twins for 2 years we should not worry about them being psychologically harmed, manipulated, damaged etc by new arrival as they should be resilient enough to handle it all. :glare: and if we had sent our bio children to school they would be use to being bullied and would be able to  handle it all so much better. :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:  ( OK the last one she told me a couple of weeks ago, I am still upset over it though)

I am still trying to recover from the amount of anger that I now feel inside me. I actually feel like a giant volcano.