Menu

Prayers needed for a local home school family's loss

StaceyinLA

One of our local home school families lost their son last week to suicide. They are devastated. Please remember them in your prayers.

Also, my niece's husband's aunt lost her son to suicide about 5 years ago, and last week lost her daughter to a heroin overdose. She has threatened to take her own life and is on suicide watch. Please keep their family in your prayers also, as they are really struggling with this.

I didn't think a year could start off any worse than 2016 did, but 2017 is quickly proving to be right up there.

I will be praying.  I lost my older brother to suicide 5 years ago and their is still a wide range of emotions.  When I lost my dh suddenly last September, for the first time I felt anger that my brother chose to hurt his family like that when my dh didn't have a choice.  If that makes sense.  My SIL went through alot, but is doing good now.

I'm so sorry. Teen suicide is a large problem where I live. There were multiple teen deaths by suicide in the past three weeks. It is so difficult to understand, especially when it is said that the person had no known issues. It is so hard to process and scary when it keeps happening in one area.

Edited by SJ.

Thank you all. I can't imagine the pain, and am sorry for those of you who have experienced similar losses. I just hurt so much for these mommas (and the rest of the families too, of course).

Edited by StaceyinLA