Menu

Curriculum Sales

Hey everyone! Since I'm new to homeschooling I'm curious if many/any curriculum typically goes on sale in the summer as it gets closer to the beginning of the traditional school year? Just curious. I received an email from Pandia Press announcing a 25% off sale and I'm thinking about R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey for science next year for my girls. Not sure if I should go ahead and buy now or if I should wait to see if it would go on sale later.

Thanks!

Tracy

Edited by tdbates78

ChristianBook.com gives discounts of 30-35% off of a lot of curriculum at least once during the year. You just have to check weekly for sales.

Also, see if you local homeschool group does a used curriculum sale...that's where the best deals are!

PS We enjoyed REAL Science Odyssey a lot. If I had to go back, I would buy the eBook because it was really hard to make copies out of the book or to even pull pages out because the binding was really tough and inflexible.

Many sales are now. Pandia's offer is probably the best you will see for them.

Some publishers have Black Friday /Cyber Monday deals, but that would be too late to use for stuff you want to use this fall.

Most places are super busy in the summer filling orders. I buy in the winter or spring as I see sales.