Menu

Online photography classes

John Greengo's Fundamentals of Photography (from Creative Live) will be broadcast FREE Feb. 28-Mar. 1 -- that's tomorrow and Wednesday!! But also absolutely worth the $199 streaming access. There is an 18-minute free preview that you can view via the link on the webpage I linked above.

More ideas in these past threads:

Photography Credit

Beginning Photography

Online Photography Class

Online Photography Course?

Ideas for a Photography Course?

• Like 1

John Greengo's Fundamentals of Photography (from Creative Live) will be broadcast FREE Feb. 28-Mar. 1 -- that's tomorrow and Wednesday!! But also absolutely worth the $199 streaming access. There is an 18-minute free preview that you can view via the link on the webpage I linked above.

More ideas in these past threads:

Photography Credit

Beginning Photography

Online Photography Class

Online Photography Course?

Ideas for a Photography Course?

I don't see it as free? Its discounted ($149 instead of $199) I'd love to try it free!

I don't see it as free? Its discounted ($149 instead of $199) I'd love to try it free!

They changed that from last night when I was on the website. lol.

It is free right NOW, today and tomorrow, and during the live streaming of today and tomorrow you can also purchase at the discount rate of $149. The regular price is $199.

So click on that main image window and watch for free right now. If you like what you see and want to consider purchasing to replay as often as you like, to get the discount you have to purchase before the end of the live streaming class tomorrow.

I think each day has something like 4 hours (or 8 hours??) of class, and then they often replay the live streaming class later that same day at the Creative Live facebook page -- so you could watch today's live class tonight, and watch tomorrow's live class as a replay.

Edited by Lori D.