Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
unsinkable

:-)

I'm feeling the same here. My dd21 graduates in May, and I can't believe it's happening already. These past 4 years have been the the fastest so far for me.

• Like 5

I'm feeling the same here. My dd21 graduates in May, and I can't believe it's happening already. These past 4 years have been the the fastest so far for me.

:grouphug: Edited by unsinkable
  • Like 1

I have twin sons graduating from college in May.  Such a bittersweet time for sure.  I just had a dream last night that they were still babies.

• Like 6

Middle son graduates in May, and I am so so excited. He is still waiting to hear about grad school.

Edited by Penguin
  • Like 4

DD went for her cap and gown fitting yesterday. :hurray:

I hope hope hope hope my DS pays attention to emails about graduation... like tickets and caps and gowns.

Edited by Penguin
  • Like 4

I've got a college graduation happening this spring too. I'm not sure if she is planning to attend, but I will be so grateful for the milestone to pass. College has not been a joyous time for her, but I am grateful for progress made on her health during these years. Looking to the future!

• Like 6

Second child, older dd, will also graduate in May. She's decided to skip the whole-university commencement in the stadium in favor of just attending her major's convocation :)

• Like 2

Second child, older dd, will also graduate in May. She's decided to skip the whole-university commencement in the stadium in favor of just attending her major's convocation :)

One of my twins will not participate in commencement, but he is attending his own ceremony to watch his twin brother graduate (they attend the same university).  Kind of funny.

• Like 1

Middle son officially graduates this May too - then only one more year until youngest is done.  Yes, time has flown by.  It seems like just a year or so ago that we were looking at colleges for oldest and planning things like the SAT/ACT.  Now I'm starting to feel ancient.

• Like 3