Menu

The Teachers Lounge 2-15-2017

scrapbookbuzz

Happy Wednesday!

Lots of chocolate in the Lounge today! Along with coffee, tea, and some other goodies.

What's on your schedule today? :auto: Here: decided to forego the trip to the VA, at least for today. Going to research 

some natural remedies for whiplash. I will get ds through some studies. DD will probably be toast much of the day due

to the amazing and surprisingly busy open house we had yesterday!

What's for breakfast? Here: gluten free dark choc chip waffles for me. DS had a lemon poppyseed muffin and dd is still

sleeping.

Anyone ever been to a Renaissance Festival? :biggrinjester:  Here: several times! And we plan on going this year, too! Ours is rather large but thankfully they have school days when it's NOT open to the public so it's quieter and less expensive admission!

Talk to me! :bigear: 

• Like 2

Today's Schedule: Ani's 17 today!  We're off school and Jamie's off work to celebrate.  I had an ultrasound of my thyroid this morning.  I have a complex cyst on it and it's still there so I'll have to have it biopsied again.  Then I went and had my blood drawn for some tests.  This afternoon Fritz is having his blood drawn.  His skin allergy test showed him mildly allergic to peanuts so they are confirming that via blood, among other things.  He's never had an issue with peanuts.  Cameron works this afternoon.  Tonight the big kids have church activities.

Breakfast: I had leftover chicken nuggets and a big glass of orange juice.

Renaissance Festival: Yup.  We used to go every year when we lived in Maryland.

• Like 2

Slow start here today since we didn't get home from the theater til 11:00 last night. We've done errands and are workin on math.

Lots of out and around this afternoon and evening.

Breakfast for me was scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon.

Yes, we love the Rennaissance Festival! Our is in May. Ties in nicely with school this year, since we are doing MARR in history.

• Like 3

Sneaking into the closed lounge after hours...

My doctor called.  He got the report from the ultrasound and the cyst has shrunk and they do not think it needs to be biopsied.  It's not all complex anymore (which was what was worrisome 8 years ago).  I just have to follow up with an ultrasound in a year to be sure nothing has changed.  So, yay!  No 8" needle jabbing into my neck again!

• Like 2