Menu

NLE Registration question

This is our second year and take it online.  I registered fairly early on and just received my postcard notification of registration.  I wouldn't worry unduly, but I agree that a quick phone call is probably a good idea.  I've had to call them a couple of times and have found them to be very helpful.

• Like 1

First time using the NLE.

How long does it take to know your registration was received? We sent ours in close to deadline (Jan 19), but my check still hasn't been cashed. Should I be concerned?

Mine hasn't either. I called last week to check ,and they were still getting them all entered, and hadn't gotten to mine yet. They said if I didn't receive my registration card in the mail by end of week to call back. 

I didn't. So I called back this morning. Sure enough, they now have me entered, and said the rest of the registration cards went out Friday, so I should be getting it soon. My check still hasn't cleared either. 

You can always call and check, but I bet you'll see it all go through this week.

• Like 1

Mine hasn't either. I called last week to check ,and they were still getting them all entered, and hadn't gotten to mine yet. They said if I didn't receive my registration card in the mail by end of week to call back. 

I didn't. So I called back this morning. Sure enough, they now have me entered, and said the rest of the registration cards went out Friday, so I should be getting it soon. My check still hasn't cleared either. 

You can always call and check, but I bet you'll see it all go through this week.

Thanks, this is good to know.

• 2 weeks later...

On your postcard you will find your school's online login information.  You are to go to the website one week prior to the exam, log on, and get your student(s)' user name(s) and password(s).

I know it sounds confusing, but it works out just fine!  (If I could figure it out, anyone can.)

On your postcard you will find your school's online login information. You are to go to the website one week prior to the exam, log on, and get your student(s)' user name(s) and password(s).

I know it sounds confusing, but it works out just fine! (If I could figure it out, anyone can.)

Thanks - I'm such an NLE noob :O)