Menu

Plus-size workout clothes: Can you help me find a workout top like this, but plus-sized?

ILiveInFlipFlops

I really want something sleeveless, but my sports bra is not the kind you can show off under your teeny-tiny tank top. I love this top from Title Nine, but of course they don't carry plus sizes. 

https://www.titlenine.com/product/vibe-tank-top-420975.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn

Has anyone come across anything like this in their shopping? Anyone have any recommendations otherwise? I've looked at Target and didn't find anything that fit/I liked. 

Thanks!

I don't have any personal experience with these (I prefer shirts with sleeves), but Hanes.com has some very inexpensive plus-size sleeveless tops. You can get free shipping through midnight tonight with promo code SHIPTEES2ME.

ETA: You can get the same free shipping deal at Champion.com, and these might be more what you're looking for.

Edited by MercyA

Is this close enough?  It's a little looser, but then, I like the 'skimmer' look and feel of tops like this.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zella-muscle-tee/4313271?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=GREEN%20PONDEROSA

Zella is a high quality brand, IME.  Their leggings ARE pants, and pretty slimming, plus they are truly high waisted and stay up.  There is a tiny key pocket in the waistband.