Menu

Need a new avatar?

Need an avatar?  

1. 1. Need an avatar?

• Yes
    • No
    • What's an avatar?
    • I think the question mark sufficiently conveys my inner Riddler.
    • I'm ignoring you.
    • Other (I care not a whit about your silly little poll and want solely to skew it.)

For all those posters still carrying question marks around as your avatar, I thought you might like another option.

Free Avatar Pictures collection for message boards, forums, blogs, myspace, yahoo, etc.

Disclaimer: I have not viewed all of these pictures so it is possible there may be some that are offensive (too much cleavage, etc.), but it seemed tamer than some of the other sites I viewed in my search for avatars.

ETA: Okay, yes, I've looked through some more avatars at this site and there are some quite offensive avatars. There are some really good ones, too, so you will have to decide for yourself whether or not to visit this site in search of an avatar.

Edited by Apiphobic

I didn't know sites like that existed! I thought people culled avatars from their pictures (like me)!

Well, now I'm tempted to get rid of my dancing Cubans from this year's Carnaval on Cozumel and replace them with this guy

gdpit_com_3533170_8.gif

Edited by jamnkats

I didn't know sites like that existed! I thought people culled avatars from their pictures (like me)!

Well, now I'm tempted to get rid of my dancing Cubans from this year's Carnaval on Cozumel and replace them with this guy

gdpit_com_3533170_8.gif

Pretty cool, huh? I like the animated avatars, too.

Dancing Cubans? I seriously thought that was like a 70's leisure suit LSD-type picture. :lol:

Jamnkats, then there would be TWO members with smoking avatars. Smoking baby is cute.

Someone thought the gentleman in my avatar was smoking crack :) .

I don't need a new avatar (mine fits me so exactly) but may use one for a sig pix. And, tibbyl, its okay to say it was me who thought your avatar was smoking crack....I'm half tempted to post a poll to see if I'm the only one who thinks so.:001_tt2:

Edited by MeanestMomInMidwest
quoted the wrong post at first

Ok, I lied.

I'm not ignoring you. Obviously, because I saw your post.

But I am ignoring the dishwasher. I really should empty it.

I could go look for a new avatar, but I like mine. I'm attached to the fuzzy little fella.

I'm ignoring my bedtime hour. I really should go to bed.

I like your avatar, too. I was just laughing because there are so many question marks out there.

Nope....not until after the election!! ;)

Makes sense.

I modified mine today :001_smile:

I saw that. Hence the reason for my "In living color" comment.

Hope I didn't confuse you.

I voted yes.. Even though my baby is so stinking cute, it's time for a new one :001_smile:

No way. I vote to keep it because it is so cute.

I was just trying to help out the posters stuck with question marks.

I don't need a new avatar (mine fits me so exactly) but may use one for a sig pix. And, tibbyl, its okay to say it was me who thought your avatar was smoking crack....I'm half tempted to post a poll to see if I'm the only one who thinks so.:001_tt2:

Well, you and the Riddler do have something in common. What could it be?

I voted "I'm ignoring you." I am not ignoring you... or anyone at this point... but it was too funny. I could not resist!:lol:

I was hoping people would find it funny.

Two more weeks... one way or another, I'll have a new avatar. ;)

I answered with "Riddler". It reminded me too much of Lego Batman... my latest video game addiction. Dh already finished it, the fiend.

:lol:

Yes, it was time for a new one. I also dig Spy Car's new look!

D00D!

I've been thinking about a new one, but can't find one I like better- do you know how hard it is to find porcupine avatars?!?!?!

I am open to suggestions, but it will have to be a super-d-duper one to replace my cute porcupine.

I saw some prickly little rascals on the animals section, but I wasn't sure whether they were porcupines or hedgehogs. :001_smile:

I've been thinking about a new one, but can't find one I like better- do you know how hard it is to find porcupine avatars?!?!?!

I am open to suggestions, but it will have to be a super-d-duper one to replace my cute porcupine.

I think this one is so cute, but I think it's a hedgehog.

gdpit_com_45463554_320.jpg

But this is a baby porcupine! I think?

gdpit_com_45463553_242.jpg

Edited by Apiphobic

I should have clicked "No," but "Other" was just far and away too tempting for me to pass it by. :lol:

Thank you for helping all of the question marks out there. I keep thinking that they are all the same person.:001_huh::D

:smilielol5:

Sybil inverse.

I see now I should've titled this thread "Attention, all question marks! Get yer avatar here!"

We watched Foghorn Leghorn cartoons today, and I thought, "Hey...I could change my avatar to a picture of him!"

When I saw that your site had one...I figured it was time for an image makeover. ;-)

Now, if only I could have his voice reading my posts aloud...

From now on, I will read Jill's posts with Foghorn's voice in my mind

...wh, wh, well, Ah say there!

Yeah, well it *sounds* lilke Foghorn Leghorn in my mind!

I voted "I'm ignoring you," but I found one of my favorite pictures on the site you linked. So... I have an avatar!

What is it?!

LOL...it looks like, well, I can't think of his name, some actor, holding a chimp and an automatic weapon.

I'm intrigued...please tell me more. :D

It's Sigourney Weaver in Aliens. And it's a girl! LOL

Aliens_poster.jpg

My bad.

:blush:

(I'm so glad that Sigourney Weaver...and the girl from the movie...don't read this board, LOL!)

But that *is* a cool avatar.

I just wish we could click on them and get an enlarged version to look at! Who knows what I've been walking around, thinking that folks have as avatars, LOL!

• 3 weeks later...